Mistake

1 Reply
SF-Int/ ATF
User
9 March, 2016, 2:17 PM UTC
By mistake I did set to upgrade my breeder reactor, as soon as I notice that wasn't what I needed I did stop the ingeneer or contruction, but I lost some gears and rss. Why if I cancel the upgrade, I was supposed to get my gear and rss back. For ur help than
UTC +8:00
0
BiohazarD
Moderator
9 March, 2016, 8:34 PM UTC
SF-Int/ ATF said:

By mistake I did set to upgrade my breeder reactor, as soon as I notice that wasn't what I needed I did stop the ingeneer or contruction, but I lost some gears and rss. Why if I cancel the upgrade, I was supposed to get my gear and rss back. For ur help than
When you cancel an upgrade you get 80% of the resources back, the other 20% are lost. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
0
1826079 users registered; 53755 topics; 298973 posts; our newest member:molnarlevente73