All Categories

Infestation Update

How to join our moderation team?

Infestation Update

STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION

Commander,

New additional Infestation levels were added!
Battle hard to get amazing rewards. Prove your superiority with even bigger battles!

Keep in mind that we're constantly expanding our horizons, so stay tuned for Levels as your servers are ready for them.

END TRANSMISSION
STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION 

Views
Comments
Sep 12, 2023, 08:0509/12/23
Sep 12, 2023, 15:3209/12/23
11/16/14

Thanks for keeping updates coming. But can you focus the next update into stopping the constant clans of botters and russians using botting applicatons? It kind of ruins the atmosphere of the game.

I have reported it to support but it feels like this is an issue just being ignored.

Also, what new infest levels were added? Thanks!

Sep 13, 2023, 02:2109/13/23
04/04/20
R E V O L U T I O N

Thanks for keeping updates coming. But can you focus the next update into stopping the constant clans of botters and russians using botting applicatons? It kind of ruins the atmosphere of the game.

I have reported it to support but it feels like this is an issue just being ignored.

How do you identify bots?  What if a person hasn’t played for a long time?  Why not remove Ukrainian bots?  Moreover, Plarium itself creates bots for beginners.  Not everyone wants to attack someone’s sector.

Sep 14, 2023, 02:1709/14/23
11/16/14
sgamer112

How do you identify bots?  What if a person hasn’t played for a long time?  Why not remove Ukrainian bots?  Moreover, Plarium itself creates bots for beginners.  Not everyone wants to attack someone’s sector.

Bots repeatedly send an extremely small amount of units (4 cyberdogs for example) to and from tapsites to infinitely acquire resources without getting attacked. It is automated and on repetition.

Bot accounts are all in the same clan (or allies with similar botting clans) and all share similar names, levels and often times their creation date is very close to one another.

I didn't say 'remove russian botters' simply because it's only russians. Obviously remove any and all botters.

It's also frustrating when these bot clans also somehow make their way up leaderboards using these strats. I hope something can be done or more routine checks for bots and quick removal. Using the games clan system to easily find them.

Sep 14, 2023, 06:4509/14/23
05/30/23
R E V O L U T I O N

Bots repeatedly send an extremely small amount of units (4 cyberdogs for example) to and from tapsites to infinitely acquire resources without getting attacked. It is automated and on repetition.

Bot accounts are all in the same clan (or allies with similar botting clans) and all share similar names, levels and often times their creation date is very close to one another.

I didn't say 'remove russian botters' simply because it's only russians. Obviously remove any and all botters.

It's also frustrating when these bot clans also somehow make their way up leaderboards using these strats. I hope something can be done or more routine checks for bots and quick removal. Using the games clan system to easily find them.

Slava Ukraine! Russian bots should be banned.

DariaCommunity Manager
Sep 15, 2023, 14:5309/15/23
10/31/22
R E V O L U T I O N

Hi, Commander! Regarding your first question, new infest levels were added to PP1- 280 servers and Facebook servers. 

As for bots, our team is constantly working on this issue, but the technology is developing at an incredible speed, and our team needs some time to get to the bottom of it. For a more effective result, please send screenshots and details of such precedents to our support team so that they can investigate it in more detail. 

DariaCommunity Manager
Sep 15, 2023, 15:0709/15/23
10/31/22
sgamer112

Our company's policies prohibit the use of third-party software, so regardless of whether it is Ukrainian or any other bots, our team fights them and examines each case in detail. 

DariaCommunity Manager
Sep 15, 2023, 15:1109/15/23
10/31/22
Guard Dire

Slava Ukraine! Russian bots should be banned.

Glory to Heroes! 

We prohibit any bots, Commander, and if you have specific cases you would like to share, please send them to our support team for further consideration!

DariaCommunity Manager
Sep 15, 2023, 15:1409/15/23
10/31/22

Obrigado pelo seu feedback! Infelizmente, não temos a capacidade técnica para aumentar o mapa, mas quanto a mais emissores - assim que o servidor estiver pronto para eles, anunciá-lo-emos. No entanto, o teu comentário foi tido em conta. Quanto às outras sugestões, a nossa equipa colocou-as em espera por agora devido ao volume de trabalho e à concentração em tarefas prioritárias. Obrigado pela vossa contribuição! (via Google Translate)