All Categories

Fixes And Improvements

How to join our moderation team?

Fixes And Improvements

STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION

Commander,

We've made some fixes and improvements so you can enjoy a smoother experience:

- Black Market purchases fixed so you can now buy multiple discounted Packs at the same time.

Now, go and show what you're about!

END TRANSMISSION
STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION 

Views
Comments
Apr 12, 2023, 12:3704/12/23
Apr 13, 2023, 13:5604/13/23
12/20/13

Dear Plarium:

The "improvements" will just kill the game even faster if you trully want people to invest time and money here what you have to do is give(and please read it very well take your time on this specifical sentence) NON COINERS PLAYERS/CLANS more facilities to achieve good bonuses(they can be not as good as coiners that`s ok) but at least equalize it a little bit.... that way maybe, people will actually take their offensive units out of their beautiful bunkers where they have been all these years and everyone can start to hit a few emitters and HQ's making those troops to have a purpose other than to hit a few tapsites from time to time :D on the other hand if you as a company just dedicate yourselves to put upgrades than only are beneficial to the money spenders clans here then we are all going nowhere in the bubble of boredom that your own improvements over the years have created as non coiners clans will have to put a lot of defense in their emmis and HQ`s to survive a massive overbonused troops attack making people to stop hitting emitters and HQ's in the process. I`ll put it very simple for you as an example: If I were a coiner in a game where every upgrade beneficts me then no one will ever do anything against me and if no one does, then why should I hit them at all and risk losing my massive overbonused army? paralizing an entire game completely in the process and making coiners to stop investing huge amounts of money and also making them all leave the game little by little if you want investors and an active game at least make them try a little harder giving them some competition :) don't worry i'll make it very simple for you all to understand: more wars= troops loses and troops loses=invest money to recover faster in a war situation and wars situations=more activity in the game and purpose to play it I can't believe that you don't notice this at all and you just keep rising the difference even more to make the game unplayable.... 

DariaCommunity Manager
Apr 14, 2023, 08:4804/14/23
10/31/22
IVAN

Dear Plarium:

The "improvements" will just kill the game even faster if you trully want people to invest time and money here what you have to do is give(and please read it very well take your time on this specifical sentence) NON COINERS PLAYERS/CLANS more facilities to achieve good bonuses(they can be not as good as coiners that`s ok) but at least equalize it a little bit.... that way maybe, people will actually take their offensive units out of their beautiful bunkers where they have been all these years and everyone can start to hit a few emitters and HQ's making those troops to have a purpose other than to hit a few tapsites from time to time :D on the other hand if you as a company just dedicate yourselves to put upgrades than only are beneficial to the money spenders clans here then we are all going nowhere in the bubble of boredom that your own improvements over the years have created as non coiners clans will have to put a lot of defense in their emmis and HQ`s to survive a massive overbonused troops attack making people to stop hitting emitters and HQ's in the process. I`ll put it very simple for you as an example: If I were a coiner in a game where every upgrade beneficts me then no one will ever do anything against me and if no one does, then why should I hit them at all and risk losing my massive overbonused army? paralizing an entire game completely in the process and making coiners to stop investing huge amounts of money and also making them all leave the game little by little if you want investors and an active game at least make them try a little harder giving them some competition :) don't worry i'll make it very simple for you all to understand: more wars= troops loses and troops loses=invest money to recover faster in a war situation and wars situations=more activity in the game and purpose to play it I can't believe that you don't notice this at all and you just keep rising the difference even more to make the game unplayable.... 

Thank you for such a thoughtful and constructive comment. I read it and understand what you mean. I am sorry that you feel this way. Concerning the division of the game into categories of players, this game is designed equally for both. We cannot force someone to try harder, but our team is constantly working on expanding opportunities for all players without exception. Thank you very much for your feedback, and I wish you strength and inspiration for future victories and improvements 💪