All Categories

For 2 years I had an account on geotopia s well as red zero now they are both gone

For 2 years I had an account on geotopia s well as red zero now they are both gone

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 5, 2019, 17:2311/05/19
11/05/19

I played on both servers to very high levels for over 2 years and wasted hundreds of dollars. I took some time away from the game only to return and find that all of my hard work and money were wasted. My old progress on both servers is totally gone. 

I had a top ranked clan on Red Zero and a mid ranged clan on geotopia that both took me a very long time to achieve.

I never once requested that my game be deactivated nor did I ever get any kind of email stating that I would be loosing all of my progress.

If I pay cash to play and advance in a game I expect it to still be there whenever I choose to return to playing otherwise you have simply stolen my money.

All of my cash transactions are still logged through the Facebook payment system. If my game status is not returned to what it was on both servers when I left it then I will be requesting refunds for all cash I used to play the game through Facebook.

I honestly would prefer to have my game on both servers restored. I had 2 years invested in those sectors on both servers.

Thank you for you time and attention. I look forward to returning to my sectors for game play as they were before I took a break from playing.

Terry L White
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 7, 2019, 12:3111/07/19
10/30/19

Hi! Sorry to hear that you had to face this issue. Still, the case you're describing is more likely not a bug. While it may need a detailed investigation, I'd recommend you contacting our Support Team - Game Account Acess category.

This topic will be closed.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.