All Categories

Minimize  Maximize in game screen size

Minimize Maximize in game screen size

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 5, 2019, 13:1511/05/19
10/29/19

Minimize Maximize in game screen size

When on Red server and I hit the maximize button I don't get the allow pop=up that I use to get. I do get it on Geo and IMP  When in full screen and I select troops the screen minimizes. This happens on all browsers and in gameroom  I'm talking about the in game
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 7, 2019, 12:3411/07/19
10/30/19

Hello!

Please describe the issue according to this instruction. Make sure to include all the information requested.

Nov 8, 2019, 02:0511/08/19
10/29/19

Hello,

I open Facebook game room. Log into Red server. After the game loads I hit the full screen mode. I then select troops to send and the game exits full screen mode. When I use to hit full screen I would get a pop up and I would click allow. I don't receive the pop up anymore.  

This happens on the following Facebook game room, Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Pale moon.

On the other servers (GEO, IMP) this doesn't happen. I receive the pop up and can play in full screen mode.

Nov 12, 2019, 09:3911/12/19
10/30/19
ptflounder said:

Hello,

I open Facebook game room. Log into Red server. After the game loads I hit the full screen mode. I then select troops to send and the game exits full screen mode. When I use to hit full screen I would get a pop up and I would click allow. I don't receive the pop up anymore.  

This happens on the following Facebook game room, Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Pale moon.

On the other servers (GEO, IMP) this doesn't happen. I receive the pop up and can play in full screen mode.

Thanks! I've tested this in the GameRoom. And for Red Server, the same notification "Allow full screen with keyboard controls?" pops up when using the "Full Screen" mode.