Players not receiving credit reduction HQ bonus

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 29, 2019, 05:4607/29/19
11/30/18

Hi there!

We are playing on Facebook on the Geo server.

We had new players join one of our clans and despite getting the HQ bonus for troop attack/defense they have not received their credit reduction. There are at least 6 players in this current situation. I contacted the mods on the facebook page and they said they have not heard of this issue or heard of it being reported.

I also think it's incredible stupid that we cannot use the support ticket system anymore. 

Thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 1, 2019, 03:5708/01/19
11/30/18
It is nice to see that the responses on here are just as tardy as the original support tickets.. Way to make your customers feel valued 
Agent RomaTechnical Support
Aug 7, 2019, 08:1208/07/19
05/10/19

Gus McRae-Johns said:

Hi there!

We are playing on Facebook on the Geo server.

We had new players join one of our clans and despite getting the HQ bonus for troop attack/defense they have not received their credit reduction. There are at least 6 players in this current situation. I contacted the mods on the facebook page and they said they have not heard of this issue or heard of it being reported.

I also think it's incredible stupid that we cannot use the support ticket system anymore. 

Thanks

Hello!

Sorry for a delay in response. This situation has already been reported to our devs. It will be fixed in future updates. Thank you for your report and cooperation!

Aug 27, 2019, 13:1008/27/19
11/30/18

Hi, thanks for the response but uhm... it wasn't much consolation. It's been pretty much 6 weeks that this has been an issue and now we have a new bug of "+50% exp" items being active but not giving any extra exp.

It's a pretty poor showing tbh since I know from previous experience that you do not compensate your players in any way. Are you going to fix either of these issues before another major issue pops up? 

Thanks,

A loyal, apparently overpaying customer

Ps. I will be requesting refunds for items that have been wasted. Cheers.