All Categories

lost  leadership of my clan

lost leadership of my clan

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jun 2, 2019, 00:4806/02/19
11/11/13

lost leadership of my clan

i dont know how it happen i am and active player i logged on one day and was no longer the leader of my clan and was not in a clan at all i started my clan named The Lancers and payed the 2000 crystals to start that clan so please let me know why i am no longer the clan leader  of my own clan and who the h..l booted me out thank you for your time Ace Daniels i went and searched for my clan seems it has been deleted or something but it is no longer there dont know why i had other members but it seems to be gone dkw let me know thanks
Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Jun 10, 2019, 04:0906/10/19
10/04/13
Ace Daniels said:

i dont know how it happen i am and active player i logged on one day and was no longer the leader of my clan and was not in a clan at all i started my clan named The Lancers and payed the 2000 crystals to start that clan so please let me know why i am no longer the clan leader  of my own clan and who the h..l booted me out thank you for your time Ace Daniels i went and searched for my clan seems it has been deleted or something but it is no longer there dont know why i had other members but it seems to be gone dkw let me know thanks
Did someone else have access to your account?  Account sharing is usually how this kind of thing happens.  Either that or if you didn't log in for like a month somebody else in the clan can have leadership transferred to them.