75 percent off revival event

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 23, 2018, 05:4203/23/18
05/31/12

Hey Guys

I play Facebook version of total domination.

there is currently a 75% off revival discount event on with approx 4 hours 45 mins at the point of this post left.

the revival button isn't available where it is normally located.

i have cleared my cache and also refreshed the game many times but still nothing.

the picture below shows all info needed.

just wondering if there are any fixes available.

playing from australia if that makes any difference.

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent HelenTechnical Support
Mar 23, 2018, 10:5103/23/18
10/24/17

Hello, I have just checked your account and see the discount is active. Can you please double check and let us know about the results?

Mar 27, 2018, 05:3403/27/18
05/31/12
Sorry by the time you replied and i had seen it the event was over but i did check many times through the night and still had no option to revive for 75% off .
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Mar 27, 2018, 08:5303/27/18
07/02/15

frenchy00113 said:

Sorry by the time you replied and i had seen it the event was over but i did check many times through the night and still had no option to revive for 75% off .

I am sorry you have not used the discount. When we have checked your account, the offer was active. 

The discount is launched regularly and you should be able to use it next time. 

Apr 3, 2018, 06:4204/03/18
05/31/12

I Don't know how much more evidence i need but the revivals will not show up available at all during the events and it is now starting to get beyond a joke, the answer that there will be more because they are frequent doesn't fly. Can i seriously get this issue looked into , i have now had other clan members that have the event active that have used it log into my account and try and they couldn't get it either, it needs to be fixed .

Cheers

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Apr 3, 2018, 12:4204/03/18
07/02/15

frenchy00113 said:

I Don't know how much more evidence i need but the revivals will not show up available at all during the events and it is now starting to get beyond a joke, the answer that there will be more because they are frequent doesn't fly. Can i seriously get this issue looked into , i have now had other clan members that have the event active that have used it log into my account and try and they couldn't get it either, it needs to be fixed .

Cheers

Commander, the discount can appear with a delay. Our developers are informed about this issue and try to find a solution for the further discounts. 

We apologize for the inconveniences caused and will do our best to solve the issue until the next discount.  

Apr 4, 2018, 06:3004/04/18
05/31/12

Agent Pavel said:

frenchy00113 said:

Cheers

Commander, the discount can appear with a delay. Our developers are informed about this issue and try to find a solution for the further discounts. 

We apologize for the inconveniences caused and will do our best to solve the issue until the next discount. 

just to let you know i managed to get a whole 25 minutes or the discount to work in the end , a delay of over 12 hours shouldn't happen but cheers for the response hopefully next time i can get a few hours worth