All Categories

Help Understanding The Infest Troop Rewards!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 14, 2019, 19:3410/14/19
08/26/12

Hello fellow commanders.

I've been doing a lot of infest through my entire game days (Commander on Russian server since 26.08.2012 and on English one - since 11.03.2014) and I've gained many strong troops, as well as lost my entire armies dozens of times, but I still have a question about infest that I'd like to ask.

Even though my gameplay consists of 5% doing tourney, 5% pvp and 90% infest, I still can't quite understand which exact levels of infestations give which specific units as rewards. Up to this time, I've thought lvl 35+ infest would give artillery or air units, but recently I've gotten moongeese from lvl 43 Refugee Camp, which I would never expect, that that high of a level of an infest would still give armored corps as a payout.

This leads me to the question: Can someone tell me what are the minimum/maximum levels of infest that give specific units in return?

(The units I have in mind are mostly artillery and air ones) and the max. lvl for armored corps.

Please help regain my confidence in the one thing I've known all this time: Infest!

All the help is appriciated.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 16, 2019, 02:2211/16/19
02/23/19

Base it on the equipment you get as payout. Whatever level pays starts paying out artillery is the ones you want to target anything below, you risk getting weak troops. This is not necessarily a bad thing if your lower level troops are upgraded. Base it of the champion's equipment level to determine what you will get

Nov 16, 2019, 20:1711/16/19
08/26/12
SS 17/20/1981 said:

Base it on the equipment you get as payout. Whatever level pays starts paying out artillery is the ones you want to target anything below, you risk getting weak troops. This is not necessarily a bad thing if your lower level troops are upgraded. Base it of the champion's equipment level to determine what you will get

you've got a good point actually, I'll use that tactics for sure, but I've seen a lot of 90+ give artillery too
BiohazarDModerator
Nov 17, 2019, 01:1411/17/19
10/04/13
Marshal KO said:

SS 17/20/1981 said:

you've got a good point actually, I'll use that tactics for sure, but I've seen a lot of 90+ give artillery too
All levels can give artillery or air, don't think I've ever seen anything over 60 give infantry or armor though (except for the weird payouts that are a mix of nemesis, tbolts, and exterms, which you can get at any level).