All Categories

Collection achievement

Collection achievement

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 13, 2016, 20:3611/13/16

Collection achievement

I was thinking to create this thread in the Suggestions but first I would like to talk to you guys about something.

I know its not much important like the infestations or whatever. But did any of you in these years playing completed the last Terminator/Mutant/Capt Scrooge achievement?

I have been in game for almost 4 years now and I didnt find a single player who completed this achievement. I still need 7k of each type. And as I was talking to my clan friends, Plarium will end the company and nobody will achieve this lol :D

Dont you think 10k containers to collect its too much? Maybe reduce to 5k and for christ sake put some nice rewards worth to collect every day these things? :P

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 14, 2016, 01:0811/14/16
Nov 14, 2016, 01:22(edited)
08/02/14

@Head Hunterz (13 November, 2016, 8:36 PM UTC):
I'm fairly close ( http://prntscr.com/d6xrtc ); I've been playing for less than 3 years.

So they're definitely not instant, but they're definitely achievable (Unlike the Dogs of War achievement... But that's a completely different subject   lol)

You seem to get 10 containers when you log in, with another 4 if you reload your sector after you've collected those 10. You also seem to get 3 per sector for 10 or 11 sectors, giving me an "average" total of 44 a day. Assuming that the distribution is equal (U to T to C), it should take about 682 days of logging in to complete all 3.

However, I do agree that the rewards should be much better, and will pass this suggestion on to our Community Manager.

Nov 14, 2016, 04:5311/14/16

Hmm interesting info right there man. Thanks for share.

But yeah the rewards could be better.
BiohazarDModerator
Nov 14, 2016, 07:1211/14/16
10/04/13
fakeasnever said:

@Head Hunterz (13 November, 2016, 8:36 PM UTC):
I'm fairly close ( http://prntscr.com/d6xrtc ); I've been playing for less than 3 years.

So they're definitely not instant, but they're definitely achievable (Unlike the Dogs of War achievement... But that's a completely different subject   lol)

You seem to get 10 containers when you log in, with another 4 if you reload your sector after you've collected those 10. You also seem to get 3 per sector for 10 or 11 sectors, giving me an "average" total of 44 a day. Assuming that the distribution is equal (U to T to C), it should take about 682 days of logging in to complete all 3.

However, I do agree that the rewards should be much better, and will pass this suggestion on to our Community Manager.

There's a clan on Stormfall that's completed the Dogs of War achievement (over there it's called Dana's Hunters but has the same requirements).  Of course they spent well over half a million in US dollars on the game, so they deserve it. 
Nov 14, 2016, 22:1711/14/16
08/02/14

@Head Hunterz (14 November, 2016, 4:53 AM UTC):
I've received a response ,Plarium isn't taking suggestions for a while, they have enough to work on for now.

However, it doesn't mean that they'll never implement it.

Me, personally, though, I might save 1 container and wait for them to increase the rewards :P