All Categories

New Item Available At The Black Market! Make Your Sector Stronger!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 17, 2016, 12:5203/17/16
03/02/16

STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION 

Commander!

STRATCOM R&D has released a new Item to make dominating the Wasteland easier than ever before!

Take a look!

The Sector Defense: this Item temporarily increases the Defense Bonus of your Sector by a certain percentage. If the current level of your Sector Defense is 0, this Item will be ineffective. In this case, you must first boost your Sector Defense by building Defensive Constructions, purchasing Sector Improvements, or getting new Skins and Artifacts! These, combined with the Sector Defense boosts, will provide you with a defense that will leave even your most determined enemies unable to penetrate your Sector!

Stay tuned - our engineers are working day and night to bring you the latest advances in post-apocalyptic technology, so more innovative Wasteland survival gear is sure to be available soon!

END TRANSMISSION

STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 17, 2016, 23:1703/17/16
Oct 26, 2020, 12:03(edited)

greath,

you prove again, only thing you are interested in is our money

20% extra for sector D cost 400 crystals

You also prove again, you are only interested in paying players, because if you play you can influence the ending of a battle!

When will you learn?

You took away the snowcannons from sector defense

Did you not notice a lot of people would get them back?  Did you not notice a lot of people wanted to spend crystals for them?

No, you did not, you had a oppurtunity to get our money, but no, those were to cheap, you got greedy...

So kill the snowcannons and get a item,  much more expensive

BiohazarDModerator
Mar 18, 2016, 09:0203/18/16
10/04/13
I miss buying snow cannons :(  As for the new item, I don't need it, I'm sure somebody will use it though. 
Mar 18, 2016, 15:3003/18/16
Mar 18, 2016, 15:32(edited)
08/02/14

@Maniakaal (17 March, 2016, 11:17 PM UTC):
In my opinion, SDB and such were only effective if you had a lot of Crystals to put into it (Usually people who buy things, but I'll ignore that part for now).

Now, free players can also buy some SDB, but if they were ever attacked, then they only need ~83% of another player's SDB to be as effective as them, if the free player also has the 20% boost equipped.

I suppose SDB lasts much longer, but the general idea is to deter people from attacking your sector, which both can do. And paying players might actually find this item less useful, since they probably have a large amount of SDB in the first place, meaning no one would attack them anyway; But if any one did, their offence would probably go *splat* anyway.

However, I do agree that they missed out by removing snow cannons.
Mar 18, 2016, 16:3703/18/16
Oct 26, 2020, 12:03(edited)

fakeasnever said:

@Maniakaal (17 March, 2016, 11:17 PM UTC):
In my opinion, SDB and such were only effective if you had a lot of Crystals to put into it (Usually people who buy things, but I'll ignore that part for now).

Now, free players can also buy some SDB, but if they were ever attacked, then they only need ~83% of another player's SDB to be as effective as them, if the free player also has the 20% boost equipped.

I suppose SDB lasts much longer, but the general idea is to deter people from attacking your sector, which both can do. And paying players might actually find this item less useful, since they probably have a large amount of SDB in the first place, meaning no one would attack them anyway; But if any one did, their offence would probably go *splat* anyway.

However, I do agree that they missed out by removing snow cannons.

However,

To be able to use the +20% secter D bonus, they still need to buy first a proper sectordefense for a lot of crystals.

Snowcanons (cost 80 crystals) were a good thing for that, it was simple 1 crystal for 1 sector defense. Now it's lot more expensive. Cheapest option is now a valkyre snowstorm  for 150 crystals giving you 90 SDB thats about 1,7 rate.

My problem is that this game is more and more become a who has the most money to dominate the wastelands...  instead of a good strategy.