Throne: Assailants Jewels and Materials.

37 Replies
Luy
15 May, 2017, 3:52 AM UTC

Want to find out which assailants in Throne give what? Milittary Jewels, Hero Jewels, Resources Jewels. 

(Work in progress, if you have more Data, please let me know in the comments , and i will expand on it as soon as possible )

Last update: 2017-July 08, 06:00 UTC


Table 1 of 2 (Jewels)

Jewel Table  1 of 2

***************************************************

Table 2 of 2 (Jewels) -- Needs additional data for Smuggler and savage (07 July 2017)

Jewels Table 2 of 2


***********Jewels ( Military  Units )*************

Spearmen (Eudialyte):........Fugitive, Heretic, Nord, Virago 

Cavalry (Rubellite):...............Heretic, Nord, Paladin, Renegade

Ranged  ( Coral ):.................Disciple, Nomad, Pillager, Saracen

Knights  ( Carnelian ):..........Fugitive, Outcast, Paladin, Vandal

Seige  ( Almandine ):............Disciple, Nord, Vandal

Scout  ( Sperssartine ):....... Nomad, Paladin, Saracen,  Virago,


*****************Jewels ( Combat Bonus )********

Defense  ( Corundum ):.......Heretic, Nord, Renegade, Vandal

Resistance  ( Machite ):.......

Health  ( Pyrope  ): ...............Disciple, Heretic , Pillager, Renegade, Saracen, Virago

March Speed  ( Citrine ):......Nomad, Renegade, Virago



*************Jewels (Hero)***************

Stamina+  ( Malachite ):.....Disciple, Outcast, Saracen, Vandal

Stam. rate.  ( Nephrite ):.....Fugitive, Nomad, Palladin, Pillager 



****************Jewels (Resources)*********

Food  ( Kyanite ):.................Outcast, Palladin, Renegade, Saracen

Lumber  ( Tanzanite ):.........Disciple, Heretic, Outcast, Paladin 

Iron  ( Charoite ):..................Disciple, Heretic, Nord, Virago

Stone  ( Euclase ):...............Fugitive, Nord, Outcast, Vandal

Silver  ( Azurite ): ................Nomad, Outcast, Pillager, Saracen,

Rss Yield  (  Onyx ):.............Fugitive, Pillager, Renegade, Saracen, Virago

Capacity  ( Heliodor ):..........Fugitive, Nomad, Pillager, Vandal


**********End of Jewels************

To be continued for Materials

UTC +7:00
4
Jake
15 May, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC

Great idea! But maybe will be easier to understand if you make your tab smth like this:


Heretic: Tanzanite, Eudalite, Pyrop etc.

I can add to your to tab next info:


Nord: Eudialyte, Rubellite, Almandine







UTC +3:00
0
Kris Teilor
15 May, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC

Nice one. Anyway it's useful info dude

UTC +3:00
0
Master
15 May, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC

Hi dudes! Thanks

UTC +3:00
0
zkooter2002
16 June, 2017, 6:54 AM UTC

where is a good spot to farm steel for making equipment?



               ---->    Is the "Smuggler" brand new as of 06/28/2017?   <>



UTC +7:00
0
Phil Morte
16 June, 2017, 8:09 AM UTC

zkooter2002 said:


where is a good spot to farm steel for making equipment?


Hi! I think, you can find it in Ore Mine, Fief, Gold Mine.


UTC +3:00
1
Kris Teilor
16 June, 2017, 1:15 PM UTC

Phil Morte said:



Hi! I think, you can find it in Ore Mine, Fief, Gold Mine.


yep, that's true. in this locations you can find this

UTC +3:00
0
Radagast
19 June, 2017, 3:40 PM UTC

Here is the materials list since I couldn't find it elsewhere:


Renegade:

Sackcloth, Clew, Old Links, Wax, Torn Leather

Paladin:

Fine Steel, Strong Planks, Thick Cotton, White Stones, Rivets

Virago:

Steel Sheet, Foreign Silk, Rough Patches, Gold Rods, Sulfur

Nomad:

Reed, Viper Venom, Bull horn, Beast Sinew, Broadcloth

Pillager:

Lambskin, Old Blade, String, iron Cake, Strap

Vandal:

Bone, Predator Hide, Sharp Spike, Twine, Sturdy Pole

Saracen:

Durable cloth, Tanned Hide, Arrow Shafts, Bird Feathers, Rusty Stirrup

Outcast:

Coal, Deerskin, Welding Steel, Birch Bark, Gold Dust

Fugitive:

Beast Hide, Cord, Chain Links, Old Rags, Rusted Metal

Nord:

Northern Steel, Crude Leather, Precious Ore, Maple Planks, Woven Cable

Heretic:

Sword Hilt, Bulat Ingot, Brocade, Hawk Feather, Goatskin

Disciple

Quill, Cloth, Black Thread, Steel Cake, Poison Bottle


UTC +5:00
3
Vandal
20 June, 2017, 7:26 AM UTC

Thanks for the list

UTC +3:00
0
ShannaShae
21 June, 2017, 5:44 AM UTC
Radagast said:

Here is the materials list since I couldn't find it elsewhere:


Renegade:

Sackcloth, Clew, Old Links, Wax, Torn Leather

Paladin:

Fine Steel, Strong Planks, Thick Cotton, White Stones, Rivets

Virago:

Steel Sheet, Foreign Silk, Rough Patches, Gold Rods, Sulfur

Nomad:

Reed, Viper Venom, Bull horn, Beast Sinew, Broadcloth

Pillager:

Lambskin, Old Blade, String, iron Cake, Strap

Vandal:

Bone, Predator Hide, Sharp Spike, Twine, Sturdy Pole

Saracen:

Durable cloth, Tanned Hide, Arrow Shafts, Bird Feathers, Rusty Stirrup

Outcast:

Coal, Deerskin, Welding Steel, Birch Bark, Gold Dust

Fugitive:

Beast Hide, Cord, Chain Links, Old Rags, Rusted Metal

Nord:

Northern Steel, Crude Leather, Precious Ore, Maple Planks, Woven Cable

Heretic:

Sword Hilt, Bulat Ingot, Brocade, Hawk Feather, Goatskin

Disciple

Quill, Cloth, Black Thread, Steel Cake, Poison Bottle


I like you're list better. Good job!
UTC +7:00
0
Kris Teilor
22 June, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC

ShannaShae said:


I like you're list better. Good job!

Both guys made a good job. Respect 


UTC +3:00
0
Huntsman
22 June, 2017, 3:56 PM UTC
good job, guys!
UTC +7:00
0
Largetha
23 June, 2017, 11:42 AM UTC
How about Gem and Dye and orher materials? Where I can faind them?
UTC +7:00
0
Kris Teilor
23 June, 2017, 12:31 PM UTC
Largetha said:

How about Gem and Dye and orher materials? Where I can faind them?
Other materials? what do u mean? are you talking about aggressor's materials? 
UTC +3:00
0
Kris Teilor
23 June, 2017, 12:37 PM UTC

Largetha said:


How about Gem and Dye and orher materials? Where I can faind them?

gem drops from aggressors, chest, tasks. and I agree list of gems from aggressors will be convenience.

UTC +3:00
0
Jake
23 June, 2017, 2:51 PM UTC

I've seen this table somewhere. I will try to find

UTC +3:00
0
pooja
27 June, 2017, 11:44 AM UTC

Thank you all!I am new player!Thank you for sharing info!


UTC +5:00
1
Kris Teilor
28 June, 2017, 7:43 AM UTC

Jake said:


I've seen this table somewhere. I will try to find

yep. It would be cool, mate. 


UTC +3:00
0
Kris Teilor
28 June, 2017, 7:44 AM UTC

Jake said:


I've seen this table somewhere. I will try to find

It seems that I seen something like this too... I'll try to help you with search.

UTC +3:00
0
Largetha
30 June, 2017, 11:26 AM UTC
Kris Teilor said:

Largetha said:

How about Gem and Dye and orher materials? Where I can faind them?
Other materials? what do u mean? are you talking about aggressor's materials? 
Yes!  and that would be perfect if you know aggressor's materials ;)
UTC +7:00
0
1757518 users registered; 45922 topics; 279758 posts; our newest member:ahab