All Categories

Gold in the Bank (store) and Speed Up packs

Search
Dec 9, 2019, 17:5912/09/19
08/29/19

Why is it that I can get 1.3 mil gold pieces in a subscription for $9.99 USD yet it's $99.99 for 40k in the gold tab? Does anyone actually guy gold that way? It would be great if there was another way to get gold. Or speed ups. I can't remember the last time I saw a pack that had a decent amount of 7-day speed ups. I'm at a point now where studies will take the better part of a year (or more) unless I spend 2.5 million in gold. Since it's really not easy to get that much gold without screwing up the packs (making them all $49.99 - $99.99) it's impossible to progress any further without a serious speed up pack or subscription. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 11, 2019, 09:3112/11/19
04/12/17

Mookie Bunglefunk said:

Why is it that I can get 1.3 mil gold pieces in a subscription for $9.99 USD yet it's $99.99 for 40k in the gold tab? Does anyone actually guy gold that way? It would be great if there was another way to get gold. Or speed ups. I can't remember the last time I saw a pack that had a decent amount of 7-day speed ups. I'm at a point now where studies will take the better part of a year (or more) unless I spend 2.5 million in gold. Since it's really not easy to get that much gold without screwing up the packs (making them all $49.99 - $99.99) it's impossible to progress any further without a serious speed up pack or subscription. 

Hello! pay attention please that you can also get Gold by:

• Visiting the game daily
  • Upgrading the Hero’s level
  • Taking prize positions and passing certain checkpoints in some Tournaments
  • Opening the Treasure
  • Syncing the game with your Facebook profile
  • Yielding Gold in Gold Mines
Also, you can get Speed-up Boosts by taking prize positions and passing certain checkpoints in some Tournaments, by opening Treasures, in some Quest rewards and in Gifts for visiting the game everyday. 
If you have additional questions feel free to ask!

Have a nice day!
Dec 12, 2019, 00:3812/12/19
09/09/17

Mookie Bunglefunk said:

Look up test's fan (assailant?) guide. (He explains.)

The $99.99 is a bogus pack there only so Plarium can pad the bonus % listed in the game packs.

If you reduce all contents of a pack to their gold cost equivalent, you get a total cost in gold. Plarium then ratio's this cost against the above $99.99, to come up with a bogus %. [So if they increase/decrease the amount of gold in that $99.99, they can trigger a fake increase / decrease in that listed %. Without actually providing any more value in the pack, for the IRL cost]