Table of resource and item drops
User ID: 1543678
Post ID: 617157
10 June, 2019, 2:17 PM UTC
Lords, we would like to provide you with some useful tables regarding resource and item drops.
In the first part of the guide, we will tell you about key resources. In the table, you can see where Food, Lumber, Stone, Iron, Silver, and Gold can be yielded.
* You cannot receive resources as a reward for passing checkpoints or for victory in worldwide Tournaments. The only exception is the reward given to the Master for victory in the Orders War. In this case, the Master receives the resource packs (the number of resources depends on the League the Order belongs to).
** The Order Master holding the Eternal Stronghold becomes the King and all Lords of the Kingdom pay a levy to the Master – 10% of their Silver reserve.
*** For logging into the game every day, Lords receive Gold and VIP points.
**** For striking an Assailant/Alpha Assailant, a Lord can get Gold, and for the last hit, they can receive a pack of resources.
***** Follow the news in our official community on Facebook
In the second part of the guide, we've put together a table regarding item drops for you.
* In the Order Store, you can only purchase Adrian Architect's Candles.
** You can only obtain Platinum and Grants by accomplishing usual Errands.
*** Pearls can be obtained by taking part in personal Tournaments (for players of the First League) and in special Tournaments (for players of the Third, Second, and First Leagues).
Inquisitors' Candles can be obtained by participating in personal Grand Inquisition Tournaments that are connected to certain Inquisitors.
Lords, we hope our guide will be useful for you. We wish you great victories!
User ID: 2310151
Post ID: 617310
10 June, 2019, 8:29 PM UTC
Location: Canada (en)
User ID: 1775679
Post ID: 617516
11 June, 2019, 9:01 AM UTC
I think the Assailant's table line needs some stars and an explanation. They don't only drop gold. They also, IIRC, drop rune shards. (Such aren't dealt with, yet?, but congrats and thank you for taking it as far as you have, thus far!)
Especially, I did not know:
- You can only obtain Platinum and Grants by accomplishing usual Errands. (*)
- Pearls can be obtained by taking part in personal Tournaments (for players of the First League) and in special Tournaments (for players of the Third, Second, and First Leagues).
(*) But special errands will get you order points with which you can purchase Platinum and Grants in the Order Store. Additional benefits also accrue. I don't know which is more efficient if you're only looking for Platinum and/or Grants. [I've always used Special errands as I want the Hero and/or Inquisitor experience points also gained.]
* If you found this post useful, please click 👍 below.
User ID: 4408889
Post ID: 626341
24 June, 2019, 7:49 PM UTC
What about Empire Ingots and Sulfurum?