All Categories

STOP the scrolling Momentum ALREADY!

Search
Jul 27, 2021, 05:5707/27/21
09/09/17

The recent changes to windows scrolling are DEEPLY *&^%*&^*(*()& annoying!

You mouse wheel scroll down to click on a button, say a citadel boost amount, and the window is still scrolling! Not infrequently past the button you wanted to click, by the time you actually do so.

Worse ... you can be in the next window after the click ... and it's STILL scrolling in the background.

Please fix this. If you aren't willing to turn off scrolling momentum completely, at least turn off momentum upon receipt of another click.

At least then you can click to stop the scrolling, then on the button you want - which is no longer still moving. This would also eliminate the still scrolling in the background problem.

Please just pass on the note to development.

No, I'm not going to submit a ticket, make a video, or waste any more of my time reporting this issue to you. I will not be the first, only, or last one to do so.

You have been informed. Please pass it along on your own recognizance.

Thank you for your understanding. 🙏

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 27, 2021, 07:3707/27/21
04/12/17

Hi WWO! I kindly inform you that I can't forward the issue to our Support Team as they may require additional information. Please contact them personally in order to receive the most relevant information and the necessary assistance🙏

I appreciate your understanding.

Jul 27, 2021, 21:4307/27/21
09/09/17

Yes, Roger, you can indeed send them a note saying " A player said ..."

The issue is self-explanatory. They will require no further information. I will provide no further information. I require no information. I require no assistance - it will get fixed when it does. Just let them know we are ANNOYED.

I have not asked for anything back or further. You have been asked to simply send them the note given. Please do so. Full stop. No more words.

I appreciate your understanding. 🙏

Jul 28, 2021, 07:2407/28/21
04/12/17
W​WO

Yes, Roger, you can indeed send them a note saying " A player said ..."

The issue is self-explanatory. They will require no further information. I will provide no further information. I require no information. I require no assistance - it will get fixed when it does. Just let them know we are ANNOYED.

I have not asked for anything back or further. You have been asked to simply send them the note given. Please do so. Full stop. No more words.

I appreciate your understanding. 🙏

Thank you for your feedback, WWO, I have forwarded it further👍

Jul 29, 2021, 03:1107/29/21
09/09/17

Thanks Roger. Perfect.