All Categories

A problem that  is very perplexing

A problem that is very perplexing

Search
Jul 26, 2021, 19:5507/26/21
09/18/17

A problem that is very perplexing

I am becoming very  Perplexed with this game, Yesterday  in the batte of the isles event  I lost 30+million T7 troops I also had the rep for the troop type i was using and cardinal on etc. A player from the same order as me had far lower stats for the same troop type, no rep and no cardinal yet doing the same things as me came away with better points ! this was confirmed and looked at by other players within the order who have more knowledge of the game. Today I have hit countless pagans in search of Javelaneer runes, i also spent time on Saturday and sundaydoing the same I gained1 legendary rune , in todays effort I gained  2 epic low and behold when I checked again this was down to1 epic rune . I have often complained in the past that things like this are happening  and being honest nothing has ever been resolved. So I am now  requesting that one of your tech department check out my game code and ensure that it is working correctly. The time I have spentplaying this game and the knowledge of the game I have gained  tells me something is wrong , I know that my setup is a lot better than the points I gain

and as I have saidothers have checked it out and they agree with me something is badly wrong.I am hoping that you look into this problem andrectify the matter.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 27, 2021, 01:5107/27/21
09/09/17

You will have to submit a ticket , there is no tech support here. (Nobody can answer you, authoritatively, here.)

What you wrote is a good starting point to send to them. Let us know what they say - many are experiencing the same as you, and are just as perplexed. They will benefit from whatever you hear back, too. GL.