All Categories

Loosing OvO because troops generated while not loged in during the last hour don't count

Loosing OvO because troops generated while not loged in during the last hour don't count

Search
May 20, 2021, 07:3505/20/21
01/30/21

I find it unfaire to be obliged to stay awake up till the end of the OvO to create troops to win the event.

I created 1,500,000 troops sheduled to be ready 40 minutes before the end of the OvO but in the end result they where not counted. The result is that our order lost the OvO by a very small margin in the troops section. 

We where ranked second in the event with 54.624.197.275 points but loose the OvO due to that simple reason. My adversary didn't play the OvO until the last hour... 

this whole situation makes it even more frustrating to loose while i should have won if the created troops (while not logged in) where rightly included in the end result

As all 7 players in the order got up to the personal level of 13 or higher this is even more frustrating  

Views
Comments
Comments
May 20, 2021, 14:0905/20/21
04/12/17

Hi sirdrag05! Thank you for the feedback. I will surely direct it to our developers for consideration 😉