All Categories

Plarium Play

Plarium Play

Search
Oct 2, 2020, 16:0810/02/20
01/01/18

Plarium Play

I finally started using Plarium Play in the last week or so after Throne quit loading independently. While the game DOES load faster than, if I scroll across the map a bit too fast, it resets the entire game. Before, all it did was offer the chance to relocate to the coordinates my cursor was over. I'd refuse, and I was able to continue from that point. If this is how it's going to be, the game isn't worth playing. 

I play PTOF in Facebook Gameroom and have no problem. Can you make Throne available there?
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 3, 2020, 15:1610/03/20
04/12/17

Jackstraw said:

I finally started using Plarium Play in the last week or so after Throne quit loading independently. While the game DOES load faster than, if I scroll across the map a bit too fast, it resets the entire game. Before, all it did was offer the chance to relocate to the coordinates my cursor was over. I'd refuse, and I was able to continue from that point. If this is how it's going to be, the game isn't worth playing. 

I play PTOF in Facebook Gameroom and have no problem. Can you make Throne available there?

Hello, Jackstraw!

Can you please tell me if you see any system message on the screen when this happens?