All Categories

Not getting rewards or gold for check points passed in order Vs. order war

Search
Jun 3, 2020, 23:0506/03/20
06/12/18

I have noticed that I am not receiving some of my rewards for order Vs. order wars. First off, let say I run 4 accounts and yes I have spent money on all 4 of them. Well today, I noticed checkpoints being done in our ovo because I was one of many who was fighting alpha assailants to push the score numbers. While i was battling the alpha's on one of my accounts i was keeping track of our progress and noticed several check points were being passed but I was not getting any notices of it nor was I getting any rewards from them. Then on another account I did receive a notice and the rewards but it was for one check point passed and my order completed the last 4 out of 10 but I only got credit for 1

3 of my accounts received something but not the full rewards and this account im on now didn't receive anything. I just ate up a lot of hero juice (energy drinks) fighting alpha's and I get NOTHING for all them energy drinks I just used. I never noticed if this has happened before but I sure did notice it happening today's. By the way, I spent a very large amount of gold from other events to buy all them energy drinks, I am not very happy to use so many of them and to receive nothing in return. Please fix your game.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 4, 2020, 06:2306/04/20
09/07/17

*EACH* player must score a point in the event to receive the checkpoint rewards.

So, if there are training points, train 1 Informer or Ram. If there are only enemy k ass/apo points, go to enemy k, do a heavy attack on something, and return. Note that in OvO it's not that you don't get points in home k, it's that you get double in enemy k - so just set a heavy attack on some far away ass/apo 1 going. [2 points, or 200 points, are not going to make any difference to the outcome, vs 1 point, or 100 points. While if you're good at hitting alpha, focus on that, and everyone will benefit more than otherwise.]
Jun 4, 2020, 13:0406/04/20
06/12/18
InvisibleForce said:

*EACH* player must score a point in the event to receive the checkpoint rewards.

So, if there are training points, train 1 Informer or Ram. If there are only enemy k ass/apo points, go to enemy k, do a heavy attack on something, and return. Note that in OvO it's not that you don't get points in home k, it's that you get double in enemy k - so just set a heavy attack on some far away ass/apo 1 going. [2 points, or 200 points, are not going to make any difference to the outcome, vs 1 point, or 100 points. While if you're good at hitting alpha, focus on that, and everyone will benefit more than otherwise.]
I was in the enemy kingdom killing alpha's, all 4 of my accounts. and all 4 got different rewards, 1 got almost all of them, 2 got a few and this one got nothing. i got a few of the rewards when ovo started but at the end of it...aka yesterday I got nothing, not even notices that check points were being passed. if i had not been watching i would of not known it.
Jun 4, 2020, 17:5706/04/20
09/07/17

Send ss to Menu / About the game, then. They've been good at sorting things out and restoring lost bits.

Take a ss of a checkpoint reward (i.e. so time can be captured), then from elsewhere a ss of no message at that time. Give them something to look for as being present in the one and missing from the other.

(This forum is not Plarium support, and only support can make such account adjustments to you.)
Jun 20, 2020, 00:5206/20/20
06/25/17
Happened again. this time I didn't receive the rewards for the last 5 check points in kvk rebellion event. I only received clan rewards up to check point 10. from 11 through 15 I didn't receive nothing but my clan has finished all check points.
Jun 20, 2020, 09:3006/20/20
06/25/17
never mind, i figured it out. lot's change since i been gone
Jun 21, 2020, 05:0606/21/20
09/09/17

For future readers ...

You only get Order checkpoint rewards > 10 if you have scored sufficient event points yourself. i.e. Personal points.

- you will see text regarding such which includes how many event points you need to receive those rewards.

And ... you only get personal checkpoint rewards if you win the event. They land shortly after the event is over.

[Or come in 2nd in KvK4.]