All Categories

Internet connection issue

Search
Feb 27, 2020, 05:5502/27/20
06/18/19

Hello, 

so my Android phone and my PC cannot connect to the game via WiFi.  PC app and browswer both logon into account, but game will not finish launching and says connection error, restart.  It logs in, so its connected to servers, but wont load past 80% before restart popup.  Android phone can load via LTE, but my computer doesnt have LTE and shouldbt have to waste my LTE.  FAQ says the error is plarium server updates and takes 30-60 minutes.  Why are these not schedule and notified so people can plan and not just get booted out of game and waste time checking their modem, router, devices, rebooting and repeated retries?  Maybe post a message in the app/browser game to notify...since can logon just not load game. Before, I have been stuck out for several hours waiting/not sleeping/running out of shield.  please fix or at least notify players, or shut game down, extend shields, not that difficult to be game courteous and proper during update/maintenance. Thanks
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 27, 2020, 06:1302/27/20
04/12/17

Greetings!

What FAQ are you talking about? As far as I know the game servers are working stable at the moment. 

If you have issues with loading the game via Wi-Fi but it works via LTE on the same device then you probably could check your Internet connection or use another access point. Try to clear the cache of your browser on PC. If the situation doesn't change, please let me know.

Feb 28, 2020, 23:5902/28/20
12/27/19

Shadou said:

Hello, 

so my Android phone and my PC cannot connect to the game via WiFi.  PC app and browswer both logon into account, but game will not finish launching and says connection error, restart.  It logs in, so its connected to servers, but wont load past 80% before restart popup.  Android phone can load via LTE, but my computer doesnt have LTE and shouldbt have to waste my LTE.  FAQ says the error is plarium server updates and takes 30-60 minutes.  Why are these not schedule and notified so people can plan and not just get booted out of game and waste time checking their modem, router, devices, rebooting and repeated retries?  Maybe post a message in the app/browser game to notify...since can logon just not load game. Before, I have been stuck out for several hours waiting/not sleeping/running out of shield.  please fix or at least notify players, or shut game down, extend shields, not that difficult to be game courteous and proper during update/maintenance. Thanks

Yes I too have been having this same error message multiple times the past few weeks.  Its NOT my PC or my connection, I have cleaned cache, tried different access points, etc...all the troubleshooting steps mentioned but still it happens on both App and browser.  When this happens, I am able to log into other Plarium games with no issue, so how can it be my connection????

This happened during last weeks OVO and locked me out for the first four hours, and again last night, and now again tonight.  No rhyme or reason to it at all.  

I have turned in a ticket but based on my experience with Tech Support, I expect them to reply with some crap about cleaning my cache and reconnecting.  That is NOT the issue!
Feb 29, 2020, 00:0202/29/20
12/27/19
Roger Montgomery said:

Greetings!

What FAQ are you talking about? As far as I know the game servers are working stable at the moment. 

If you have issues with loading the game via Wi-Fi but it works via LTE on the same device then you probably could check your Internet connection or use another access point. Try to clear the cache of your browser on PC. If the situation doesn't change, please let me know.

See my reply above.  I am on a PC with cable internet, not wifi.  Am able to access all other Plarium games except Throne.  Its not my internet connection, its not my PC, its not my cache.  Its Plarium's issue.