All Categories

I'm on mobile

I'm on mobile

Search
Feb 8, 2020, 18:2302/08/20
06/03/19

I'm on mobile

I'm on mobile platform but want to play it on pc with this account have no clue what login is for phone account  how would I log in on pc with this account 
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 9, 2020, 02:5502/09/20
12/09/17

Every account has a Plarium user ID. Look in Menu - About the Game.

At the moment I don't think what you want is possible unless you link your account to facebook or Google Play. See the sticky topic above about Syncing game accounts.

Linking and restoring accounts for Apple has just been introduced in Vikings so it will probably come here soon.

The safest thing to do is go to the Menu and Ask a Question and they should be able to tell you what is possible for you.

Feb 10, 2020, 08:2302/10/20
09/09/17

THE ROCK DRJ said:

I'm on mobile platform but want to play it on pc with this account have no clue what login is for phone account  how would I log in on pc with this account 

You can't. One or the other. Or both, but you can't do one on the other.

This is answered in one or more of the top / stickied post in one of the forums. Have a peek.

There are options, I just don't remember the specifics off the top of my head.
Feb 27, 2020, 06:0502/27/20
06/18/19

I have asked plarium this before.  Response was the game on mobile is different data structure than on PC, so they are not interchangeable or transferable.  Mobile account can be linked via Facebook or Google Play to have multiple accounts or mobile devices for same account.  PC version has logon ID as an email and a password to play via PC app or browser.  I use Android mobile, I do not use apple mobile.  I can play on Chromebook also but its PC version via a browser.  Phone has a browser but will run/connect to game and directs you to use mobile app.

If you find a way, many will want to know how.

cheers
Feb 27, 2020, 23:1502/27/20
09/09/17

Thank you! Really good info there.

I'm guessing from your post that Chromebook's are not Android based? [You say it's PC version.] Or ... are there Android Chromebooks and non-Android Chromebooks?