All Categories

Ceater s and The Game Maker have a Deal?

Search
Dec 18, 2019, 22:5012/18/19
08/26/17

this game is full with cheaters and plarium closes the eyes but still closes vigorously.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 19, 2019, 07:2512/19/19
04/12/17

Greetings!

Please describe your issue in details.

If some players leave or join your Order after the announcement of Tournament the League is going to stay the same for the entire Tournament. So the rewards. And, moreover, those players can't make points for their Order in that Tournament.
Dec 19, 2019, 08:5712/19/19
Dec 19, 2019, 09:20(edited)
08/26/17

Roger Montgomery said:

Greetings!

Please describe your issue in details.

If some players leave or join your Order after the announcement of Tournament the League is going to stay the same for the entire Tournament. So the rewards. And, moreover, those players can't make points for their Order in that Tournament.

Hello Roger Montgomery,

I do not understand your question!

(The pictures I posted are self explanatory!

Our OvO opponent is in the "Royal League" and in the "First League" according to the Plarium it is impossible)

But is it so, or do you see the enemy in front of us? then why did we lose?

But I can already see that neither Game Maker nor support wants to remedy this and prevent fraud, so I only have one!

I turn away from this game!!!

Ps: It is Time to Say Good by 

Dec 19, 2019, 09:2612/19/19
04/12/17

I'm sorry you feeling that way, but I don't see any issue on your screenshots. You and your enemy are in the First League. They got Power Points after the Tournament announcement but they will remain in the First League till the end of the Tournament. I described how it works in my previous message. Did I got you wrong?

Dec 19, 2019, 09:3012/19/19
08/26/17
Roger Montgomery said:

I'm sorry you feeling that way, but I don't see any issue on your screenshots. You and your enemy are in the First League. They got Power Points after the Tournament announcement but they will remain in the First League till the end of the Tournament. I described how it works in my previous message. Did I got you wrong?

who is our Enemy in first Leago please take  a look our enemy win this ovo and we on place 4 but i don't see our ovo enemy in ranking before us !!!!
Dec 19, 2019, 09:3512/19/19
04/12/17

The distribution across Leagues depends on the Tournament type. The selection in Personal Tournaments is determined by the level of the player's Town and in the case of Special and Worldwide ones - by the Order’s Power. 

Also according to the game rules Lords are divided into smaller groups within one League in a Tournament. Due to this the chances of winning become higher. Please bear in mind that the rewards in all groups within one League are the same.

Dec 19, 2019, 10:0612/19/19
Dec 19, 2019, 10:20(edited)
08/26/17

why is V_IP not in the top division? (but we already?)

because if it is true what you have to write, our opponent should take first place in the first league (but it doesn't see it yourself!)

Dec 19, 2019, 10:1412/19/19
Dec 19, 2019, 10:15(edited)
09/09/17

powergehn said:

who is our Enemy in first Leago please take a look our enemy win this ovo and we on place 4 but i don't see our ovo enemy in ranking before us !!!!

By your own screen shot:

The yellowed circle, on I, indicates you are in League 1.

Can you show us what makes you think your opponent wasn't in League 1 at the time of opponent matching?

Remember: Only the first 10 orders per league are shown. They, or you, could be 11, or 99, and there is no way to know. All you know is that they are, or aren't, top 10 of a tier.

Dec 19, 2019, 10:2212/19/19
Dec 19, 2019, 10:26(edited)
08/26/17

WWO said:

powergehn said:

who is our Enemy in first Leago please take a look our enemy win this ovo and we on place 4 but i don't see our ovo enemy in ranking before us !!!!

By your own screen shot:

Can you show us what makes you think your opponent wasn't in League 1 at the time of opponent matching?

Remember: Only the first 10 orders per league are shown. They, or you, could be 11, or 99, and there is no way to know. All you know is that they are, or aren't, top 10 of a tier.

that is right but who you find our enemy?

we have loose this ovo and we are on place 4 in League 1  our enemy but is not in league 1 !!!   

please take a look
Dec 19, 2019, 10:2212/19/19
09/09/17

Roger Montgomery said:

OK, Roger, I see what he is saying.

They (their order) is showing as 2nd in the tier.

Their enemy has more points than they - so they should be appearing as being 1st place, ahead of them. But they don't.

@POWERGEHN - perhaps this is merely a reporting bug? Did you notice anything untoward in the game play itself?

I could see how this would matter for top 10 tier placement bonuses, but as displayed this issue would seem to be benefiting them. If their opponent did indeed appear in front of them, they would drop to 3rd, and receive a lesser reward.

Dec 19, 2019, 10:2512/19/19
09/09/17

powergehn said:

WWO said:

powergehn said:

By your own screen shot:

we have loose this ovo and we are on place 4 in League 1  our enemy but is not in league 1 !!!   

please take a look

As said:

> Can you show us what makes you think your opponent wasn't in League 1 at the time of opponent matching?

Dec 19, 2019, 10:3012/19/19
Dec 19, 2019, 10:42(edited)
08/26/17

WWO said:

powergehn said:

WWO said:

powergehn said:

By your own screen shot:

please take a look

As said:

> Can you show us what makes you think your opponent wasn't in League 1 at the time of opponent matching?

a Order member from the Kindom from our Opponent tell me that our OvO opponent make in Every OvO the same Cheat!

((all big ones go out of the order and d5 minutes before the upcoming ovo is displayed they go back in))

we had a huge disadvantage in the ovo because the opponent had started his arena and had increased his Citadel with his superiority, so I assert that it is a cheat.

And the opponent is in the king's league, so they get higher bonuses than we do, and the profit is higher, which is very unfair

((((It's not that we lost no !!! it's about HOW it was possible to get an opponent from another league!

And why the support does nothing about it ))))

Dec 19, 2019, 11:4012/19/19
04/12/17

I already explained that matter in another thread to you. 

The distribution across Leagues depends on the Tournament type. The selection in Personal Tournaments is determined by the level of the player's Town and in the case of Special and Worldwide ones - by the Order’s Power. 

Also according to the game rules Lords are divided into smaller groups within one League in a Tournament. Due to this the chances of winning become higher. Please bear in mind that the rewards in all groups within one League are the same.

Dec 19, 2019, 13:5712/19/19
Dec 19, 2019, 14:00(edited)
08/26/17

I am no longer writing about this theme and will no longer play OvO!

I posted the pictures here in the forum, you just have to look at them to know immediately that something is wrong.

The support talks itself out, everyone can see that our opponent is not in the "first division, because otherwise he would be in first place".

if the support was pending, he would apologize to us !!

But the support does not have that much respect with victims of fraudsters, instead the support covers the fraudsters !!!!

Dec 19, 2019, 14:1512/19/19
09/09/17

Again:

> And the opponent is in the king's league

Could you please show us a screenshot of what makes you think so?

There is no such thing as cheating.

The game rules are the game rules - what is permitted is, what isn't, isn't. If it is permitted, it isn't cheating.

Don't fault another player for using what the game permits to their own ends. It isn't cheating, it's playing wisely.

It may not be moral, or ethical, or fair, but that's life. And the internet. You can always vote on any of this with your feet.

I don't disagree with you that things aren't fair. But not fair is not cheating.

e.g. Leaving the order, event announced, they re-join: They may not get points, but they can schmuck you and diminish your ability to destroy enemies or score points. Or stand guard over order members while they score points.

Claims that things are fair are snake oil.

It is what it is.

Dec 19, 2019, 16:2112/19/19
08/26/17

Hier der Beweis das der Gegner NICHT in unserer Liga war:

WOLLEN SIE ES NICHT SEHEN ODER DÜRFEN SIE ES NICHT SEHEN?