All Categories

Cant log on - red game bar loads to 100 percent but won't start game

Search
Dec 12, 2019, 04:3012/12/19
02/02/19

Anyone else having this issue? I haven't been able to logon since last week, and am worried that I'll lose my kingdom.  I have tried the plarium play app - reloaded several times to computer - as well as trying to logon normally without the app.  Sometimes when I try to load the game, it goes to 50-80% then says, "server connection error" or some nonsense - I am online, other websites work and my internet service is fine! - and sometimes it goes to 100% loading like now, and then won't load. All I have going is the music and the background graphics. I have cleared the cache, restarted it, used different browsers, etc. even tried my hubby's computer as I thought it may be my computer. NOTHING. Really sick of it. I pay a lot to play and will be pissed off if I lose everything due to a technical glitch on plarium's part.  PLEASE ADVISE if anyone has an idea! 
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 12, 2019, 07:0112/12/19
04/12/17

foxylady said:

Anyone else having this issue? I haven't been able to logon since last week, and am worried that I'll lose my kingdom.  I have tried the plarium play app - reloaded several times to computer - as well as trying to logon normally without the app.  Sometimes when I try to load the game, it goes to 50-80% then says, "server connection error" or some nonsense - I am online, other websites work and my internet service is fine! - and sometimes it goes to 100% loading like now, and then won't load. All I have going is the music and the background graphics. I have cleared the cache, restarted it, used different browsers, etc. even tried my hubby's computer as I thought it may be my computer. NOTHING. Really sick of it. I pay a lot to play and will be pissed off if I lose everything due to a technical glitch on plarium's part.  PLEASE ADVISE if anyone has an idea! 

Greetings!

Please contact me in private messages. I'll do my best to help you.