All Categories

Extra charges on credit card

Search
Nov 30, 2019, 22:4511/30/19
02/01/19

anyone else notice extra charges , after buying a package and clicking back to game , the credit card screen comes back up , same price for same package , but we do not get the goods , but a charge is applied to card. Noticed when gold did not go up. i know the packages go up after buying and wanted to buy more at same price offered by screen . just tried another to confirm , checked the 7 days and 3 day numbers i had before,  plus gold , then bought package then bought 2 more of same when credit card screen came up, only the first one credited stuff to account , but my credit card is charged 3 times
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 1, 2019, 20:1512/01/19
04/12/17

Mylodon said:

anyone else notice extra charges , after buying a package and clicking back to game , the credit card screen comes back up , same price for same package , but we do not get the goods , but a charge is applied to card. Noticed when gold did not go up. i know the packages go up after buying and wanted to buy more at same price offered by screen . just tried another to confirm , checked the 7 days and 3 day numbers i had before,  plus gold , then bought package then bought 2 more of same when credit card screen came up, only the first one credited stuff to account , but my credit card is charged 3 times

Hello!

Specify please your game ID ("Menu" --> "About the game") to me in PM and also, please send me the screenshots of these receipts.

Waiting for your answer and thank you in advance!

Dec 2, 2019, 18:0312/02/19
09/09/17

Mylodon said:

I have never seen this.

Once a package is purchased, a replacement is made available, but only ever contains half the contents. (So I never buy.)

If you find differently, something goofy is going on. It does not work that way. (Sadly.)