All Categories

Package Rip Off!!!!!

Package Rip Off!!!!!

Search
Oct 25, 2019, 00:2010/25/19
09/18/19

Package Rip Off!!!!!

Why is it on this game, every time you buy a package like for like packages are more expensive??? On first joining i could get the same or similar deal for 8.99 as to what now costs 91.99. This makes no sense as there is no chance of me buying it. If the costs were kept low, i like many other players would spend more. STOP BEING GREEDY!!!!!
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 25, 2019, 00:2810/25/19
09/09/17

Packages return to the same price point after around 9 weeks.

Be patient.

Also note that the higher priced packages tend to contain more than the multipler of the cost. i.e. RSS packs at 4 x the cost tend to contain more than 4 x the contents ... and you will endlessly need some things, like RSS ...
Nov 30, 2019, 22:5211/30/19
10/09/14
if you try buy same package like i did, when credit card screen comes back on after clicking back to game , not only do you not get the goods but your credit card will be charged. thought i could get some at same price , but then noticed gold not go up. Tried another later , took stock of the day boosts and gold , then bought package , then tried 2 more , only first one gave boosts and gold , but card was charged 3 times
Dec 1, 2019, 20:1112/01/19
04/12/17

Bard said:

if you try buy same package like i did, when credit card screen comes back on after clicking back to game , not only do you not get the goods but your credit card will be charged. thought i could get some at same price , but then noticed gold not go up. Tried another later , took stock of the day boosts and gold , then bought package , then tried 2 more , only first one gave boosts and gold , but card was charged 3 times

Hello, Bard!

Specify please your game ID ("Menu" --> "About the game") to me in PM and also, please send me the screenshots of these receipts.

Waiting for your answer and thank you in advance!