All Categories

Exception of type 'Browser.Exceptions.ResourceNotFoundException' was thrown.

Search
Apr 6, 2019, 16:1504/06/19
09/09/17

Having answered questions received in the Plarium chat app, yet again I receive: "Exception of type 'Browser.Exceptions.ResourceNotFoundException' was thrown."

And lose the detailed answer I have just composed.

This makes the new chat unusable, and so it won't be. [Plarium: You spent time and resources to establish the functionality - presumably because you expect it to be profitable. e.g. Fewer complaints about in game chat / cut & paste / translation. You will need to fix issues if you expect to realize that profit.]

(1) Can you make it so that when this happens one's response is not lost, please. Perhaps trial submit or test before actually doing so. Corresponding equivalent to 'if not isdigit(comment) throw error + warn user + don't actually submit yet.'

(2) In typing one's message, could a '?' be made visible somewhere, perhaps under the '...' drop down, to be clicked on and the restrictions in place listed. e.g. Brackets, quotes, or other special characters, or whatever the issue(s) actually are.

In posting this, I got sent to https://plarium.com/forum/en/throne-kingdom-at-war/technical-support/posttopic/

And lost the contents. Above is in the Plarium chat facility, this is in the Plarium forum facility.

We cannot build a profitable user community for you if this happens.
Views
Comments