All Categories

Error: Connection Lost

Search
Mar 22, 2019, 19:3403/22/19
02/05/19

So, I cannot login on my tablet PC or phone again.  Were right in the middle of a close KvK race and I go to work in an hour which means my access will be extremely limited.  IF this is server maintenance, wheres the maintenance board letting the players know when the servers are down.  If this is just the game refusing to run.  I am starting to have a really hard time justifying spending any money on this game again.  You cant have the game not working in the middle of KvK or OvO.  Simply unacceptable.
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 1, 2019, 01:5804/01/19
Apr 1, 2019, 19:01(edited)
03/16/19

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS MAN'S ISSUE PLEASE? I am having the same problem, but with my mobile device (version). Gets to 90% then stalls out. Says, "Error code: Connection lost". I have restarted my phone, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program. I sincerely hate the mobile version.

UPDATE: So Plarium got back to me and said they wanted me to factory reset my phone! Bull-$hit!? No freaking way! So lets say I do that and it doesn't work. Then I am now stuck with a factory rest phone with years of "use" on it?!?!? 

This is horse$hit! It worked fine the first night I used it, I woke up the next morning and it loaded/loads to 90%, stops and gives the error: 

Error code: Connection lost

Here is what I have done for my Samsung Galaxy s7 Mobile Phone:

I have restarted my: phone and wireless (Comcast) ad nauseum. Same error.

Yesterday, I even ran into an issue with needing to go pick up a new modem because my old one fried out. Hmmmmm????

So now with a brand NEW one...guess what: still doesn't work. Same error. Laptop access works GREAT, though through the SAME WIFI!

I have uninstalled the (mobile) program and reinstalled it; ad nauseum - doesn't work. Same error.

I have cleared the cache and data; ad nauseum - doesn't work. Same error. [click on apps, goto "Thrones" app, click on storage]

I have logged into my modem and changed the firewall settings to NONE!!! Doesn't work, same error.

I have restarted both my 5 Ghz and 2.4 Ghz Wi-Fi. Logged into both. Both neither work. Same error.

I have tried using my data plan. Doesn't work. Same error.

I have tried logging in through the Wi-Fi at a store. Doesn't work. Same error.

When I reinstall(ed) the program, it would not give me the option again of syncing the account. It just goes straight into (Caution the program can download, like 180 MB of data.) I know that number is not correct, I am just going off memory. I click ok. Goes immediately to the loading screen. Hits 90%, stalls, and gives the same error.

I know I am forgetting something, will post more when i think of it. Too pissed off right now to think clearer.

Apr 1, 2019, 07:0604/01/19
04/19/18
C`mon....not again...resources can`t upload...50 % and that`s it...i am tired of this bug`s!!!
Apr 2, 2019, 01:1604/02/19
09/09/17

"Error code: Connection lost" = game bug. [Whether it be the game itself, or the game triggering it within the phone / browser.]

If you can get to the web fine otherwise, stop, do not pass go. You are wasting your time pointlessly resetting the phone / wi-fi / connection, etc. That part ain't broke and don't need fixing. i.e. Preserve your sanity and stop trying.

I wonder: See if you can get in via phone browser? i.e. Past the login screen. That should prove that all other aspect of phone are working fine?

Other incomplete loading issues seem to be identified / resolved by using a VPN or proxy. (Nearest CDN having issues. Seems on a country basis.) If nothing else, try it, see if you get in - if you do, then you know what it is (not you, and not Plarium), and can stop trying / pulling your hair out. [Nothing else you can do until whatever the issue is gets fixed - by someone else, on their, nor your, end.]

On browser, some claim occasional success by cache clean (but I don't remember that having anything to do with connection / loading issues - only blank tiles, etc, once in). Perhaps there's a phone 'app cache clear' equivalent? If so, and it doesn't resolve the issue for you, you're SoL.

Apr 8, 2019, 05:4304/08/19
02/05/19
none of those things work, i have just come to grips with the fact that the game runs like shit on mobile devices.  I have to reinstall, reload, refresh, clear cache ect everything multiple times on my phone to get it to work.  My tablet and computer almost never have issues(oh btw my phone is the newest thing i own out of the three)  It will eventually drive me away im sure as it has for plenty of others  But for now im still playing.
Apr 20, 2019, 00:5404/20/19
Apr 20, 2019, 01:01(edited)
07/18/18
This issue is persistent on both PC browsers and mobile. There is nothing we users can do on our end, the game publisher needs to resolve this. So do not dismantle your otherwise functioning device .. and put away that chainsaw only lances and swords are allowed here. With all this loading problems this game now sucks big time. On my Windows and Linux PC, using Firefox the loading stops at 77%.. Then a few hours later its back to normal, then a day later it happens again. This is now a daily issue. Could be caching or could be witches and swamp gas.. who cares really, the game is broken.
Apr 20, 2019, 06:5504/20/19
09/09/17

I expect 77% is CDN saturation. Try a proxy or VPN.

If it happens in other browsers at the same time, as you say, no caching to fix and chainsaws pointless.

If the proxy or VPN works, then you know where / what the problem is, and can take steps appropriate to you.
Jun 15, 2020, 02:5106/15/20
06/12/17

YO man i just restarted my game son pc and now i cannot login the game like it loads 100% then it says error connection lost i have tried all methods like clearing cahce and vpn they didnt work i need help!!

and also i logged in from another acc and that acc is working properly ...

i switched back to mine and problem is still there!! need help immediately otherwise my rss are gonna be robbed

Jun 15, 2020, 02:5606/15/20
06/25/17
the towns, or many of them are still stuck in the enemy kingdoms. thats why you can't log in. I have more than one account. the one i was on when the gamed messed up returned home where it belonged. I tried to send something to another account and found out it was stuck in the EK. I logged out and was going to manually return it home but now i can't log in on either account. so until all towns are returned where they belong i suspect we will continue to have this log in connection issue.
Jun 15, 2020, 03:1406/15/20
03/13/20
My town and others in my kingdom had already been home most of the day (we won day 2) so that's not the cause. The majority of our kingdom (172) cannot access the game on any platform. Also checked mobile signed off from wifi to be sure it wasnt their usualy IP block and that did not solve the issue. 
Jun 15, 2020, 03:4106/15/20
06/25/17

your towns might not be stuck but 3 of mine are and many other players as well, thats why the game is not working atm. until "ALL" towns are returned to their correct kingdoms I dont see the game working for anyone. I mean how could you have people playing on here when many towns are stuck in their kvk kingdoms and cant return home?

Jun 15, 2020, 12:5606/15/20
04/12/17

Hello Lords!

Please specify if your situation is still actual at the moment? If the situation is still relevant, please report this to me in private messages.

Thanks in advance!