All Categories

Blacked out Castles?

Blacked out Castles?

Search
Mar 19, 2019, 18:2703/19/19
07/15/18

Blacked out Castles?

So, did ANYONE ever get a solution to the blacked out castles problem? it's been DAYS. and the game wont give an answer, and it doesnt look like any players found a solution.  they are going to lose a lot of players on this if they keep ignoring support.... the minimum they could have done was to assure that SOMEONE was working on the solution...but...zip ....
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 19, 2019, 23:3803/19/19
09/09/17
Have you tried changing your proxy?
Mar 19, 2019, 23:5403/19/19
09/10/18

I had this issue as well, still do in Windows. It seems to be a video driver/hardware acceleration issue. If you go into advanced browser settings and turn off hardware acceleration, you can see the towns. Turn it back on and the towns turn black again.

Leaving hardware acceleration off seems to make the game very "clunky"

Mar 20, 2019, 17:1903/20/19
01/28/18
apparently, there are Thousands of people with this issue, on this game. yet they have NOT given ANY support or advice. literally left those thousands in the dark. MY ADVISE is to NOT put any REAL MONEY into a GAME that does NOT function properly, and to encourage other to NOT put their MONEY in it. they should NOT profit if they treat CUSTOMERS this fashion....
Mar 20, 2019, 22:4603/20/19
09/09/17

Again, have you tried changing your proxy / vpn?

- at least it would confirm whether it's your device, the game, or the points in between.

Or turned off hardware acceleration, to see if that is the issue?

- if it is, it's a browser software / video driver issue, not a Plarium / game issue. i.e. Plarium will have hit a browser software bug that they can do nothing to fix - they have to wait for the browser to fix itself and distribute updates. (I have seen a couple of chromium updates go by in the past few days.)

Otherwise, do you get a different result in a different browser or after clearing cache and/or rebooting?

We can't make this haystack smaller for you if you haven't tried these and let us know of any impact to you - so that we can help you find your needle and resolve your issue.

(I have had no problems, so the trick is figuring out what is particular to you and not the rest.)
Mar 25, 2019, 17:4203/25/19
01/28/18

Well, there you have it. they updated the game, and thousands were blacked out. and they call it "a browser issue" or a "hardware issue". all of which gives them "plausible deniability"  and an "acceptable loss" . they have absolutely NO INTENT to helping their CUSTOMERS... with advice or ANYTHING else. stop giving them your $$$....

Mar 26, 2019, 02:4803/26/19
09/09/17

patpa said:

Well, there you have it. they updated the game, and thousands were blacked out. and they call it "a browser issue" or a "hardware issue". all of which gives them "plausible deniability"  and an "acceptable loss" . they have absolutely NO INTENT to helping their CUSTOMERS... with advice or ANYTHING else. stop giving them your $$$....

> they call it "a browser issue" or a "hardware issue"

Where are you seeing this, I would like to read any such nonsense? Link?

> "acceptable loss"

Not following you. Link?

> they have absolutely NO INTENT to helping their CUSTOMERS... with advice or ANYTHING else

What (link?) is your basis for this claim?