Basic and useful stuff for beginners
I have found a nice beginner guide on Viking's forum and re-made it for our game. Enjoy
morons are always everywhere, deal with it (and/or use your blacklist to block private messages and common chat writings)
2 try to find a Order as soon as you can
- click or tap the Order page (shown in your townview at the bottom of your window) and then "list of Orders"
- if you tap a emblem there you will see their infopage with some informations listed by them
- dont send random requests to every order
- talk to them first (message their master or counsellor as a example) and ask if they invite you if the order is closed
- you can join every open order, everytime
- note: you can leave that order everytime if you dont like their gameplay or their behavior
3 build your town, army and help your ordermates
4 you get attacked and lost all your troops and most of your resources* - what now?
your order will help you as good as they can to heal your wounds
if not, you have to help yourself
5 hide your stuff!!!
there are many ways to reduce the number of attacks. i will list three.
- invest money in packs and offers and become the biggest player in your kingdom in no time and burn every single town (no one is left who attacks you)
- grow slow (and invest money to speed up things)
- grow slooooower (free to play)
6 Got it?
YES! CANT WAIT TO BURN MY KINGDOM!!! (stop reading here now)
7 just be cool
shield up or if you cant afford it, send your troops to a shielded ordermember and all your resources to your orderbank* before you leave the game.
yes, that easy - have fun :)
8 i understand, but why do they attack me that often?
they need points for tournaments or resources
orderbank = a player with long-term shield who just holds resources and troops
resources = iron, lumber, stone, silver and food
9 Don't forget that you have block list for annoying persons.
Click on a name, bring up their profile. Lower left is grey button for 'Block', just before red 'Add contact' button.
Grey 'Block' changes to red 'Unblock' after use.
i.e. Blacklisting someone is reversible.
e.g. Double-click chat to open chat window. Click on a name to bring up member menu. Click on member picture (has 'i' lower left corner). Un/block button is in lower left of window. (с) WWO