All Categories

hero profile !!!

hero profile !!!

Search
May 10, 2020, 15:5905/10/20
03/15/18

hero profile !!!

Hello

I often see this hero profile passing by, and when I look at our citadel, we don't see these objects anywhere.

how with these objects to build them

Thank you for your help

Views
Comments
Comments
May 11, 2020, 09:1505/11/20
09/09/17

Weapon: Desert Daggers - primo for resource yield (Assailant gear)

Helmet: Supremacy Helmet

Armor: Supremacy Armor

Shield: Supremacy Shield

Talismans: Fire Feathers - primo for gold yield (useless), primo (for that class of gear) for resource yield. (Assailant gear.)

(Supremacy gear) This has been asked and answered in more detail elsewhere in the forums.
- Apparently only available for a short time in packs of those who just joined the game. IIUC, if you see them, buy them. They are growth vehicles that will stand you very well for a very long time. Their boosts are unique in the game.
= the idea of paying for packs is substantially unacceptable to those that just joined this 'free' game, so these pack offers often expire before you have crossed enough of the learning curve to have understood their value. For their limited, one-time, cost, they are probably the best deal you will ever see in the game. Or so I understand.

See: https://throne.help/en/resources/equipment/ for details, click the event dropdown, and choose 'set of Supremacy 2019'.

May 11, 2020, 09:2205/11/20
03/15/18

Thanks a lot for the clarifications