All Categories

Cardinal Changes  What a rip off!

Cardinal Changes What a rip off!

Search
Jul 16, 2021, 09:0607/16/21
09/18/17

Cardinal Changes What a rip off!

You build your Cardinal  through  valuable rewards resources and Gold to protect a particular troop type, that you have spent almost as much on building, Now that Cardinal is changed  out to a completey different  representation ? this means that the benefits that you have just took so long to get are gone ! 

"Well done Plarium " might I suggest  you call 1st, 2nd, 3rd leagues etc Loser league, Big loser league, super Loser League  and Idiot League. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 16, 2021, 14:2907/16/21
09/09/17

Discord is reporting the Cardinal changes as unintended and being investigated.

Hopefully will reverted soon.

Jul 16, 2021, 21:3607/16/21
09/18/17

Well Roger and WWO 

It's acceptable that their have been unforeseen problems  whilst updating the Game  and I thankyou for your responses but in playing the game today I have noticed to upgrade my palace wi;;l take 3,200 weeks, 12.5 million Trophies of Arms  and a shed load of resources, now some opponents have already put their palace to level 36 and are using the increase to advantage . This always seems to be  the way these major updates  pan out , in just one attack I lost 30 million T7 . So my Concern here is (and not just for myself) how can the figures be justified ? My V.I.P is at maximum, My hero is at Maximum, by all acounts my setup on runes etc is extremely good  but I still find that  my gain to losses ratio is Massive.Under present offers  just on getting the weeks I need to increase would cost £50plus , yes their would be some gold and resources  but the Trophy of arms part would add to that cost because 1) you get less of them if you lose and 2) you have troops to ressurect or rebuild . Now these updates  are supposed to be making it a more level playing feild . the only thing I am seeing is a massive increase in costs to compete .

Jul 17, 2021, 11:5807/17/21
Jul 17, 2021, 11:58(edited)
04/12/17
Dave Sadler

Well Roger and WWO 

It's acceptable that their have been unforeseen problems  whilst updating the Game  and I thankyou for your responses but in playing the game today I have noticed to upgrade my palace wi;;l take 3,200 weeks, 12.5 million Trophies of Arms  and a shed load of resources, now some opponents have already put their palace to level 36 and are using the increase to advantage . This always seems to be  the way these major updates  pan out , in just one attack I lost 30 million T7 . So my Concern here is (and not just for myself) how can the figures be justified ? My V.I.P is at maximum, My hero is at Maximum, by all acounts my setup on runes etc is extremely good  but I still find that  my gain to losses ratio is Massive.Under present offers  just on getting the weeks I need to increase would cost £50plus , yes their would be some gold and resources  but the Trophy of arms part would add to that cost because 1) you get less of them if you lose and 2) you have troops to ressurect or rebuild . Now these updates  are supposed to be making it a more level playing feild . the only thing I am seeing is a massive increase in costs to compete .

Hi Dave!

I assure you that all features are thoroughly analyzed according to the in-game balance and our players' feedback before being implemented into the game🙏

Anyway, I have forwarded your feedback further as well👍

I hope our future innovations will meet your expectations🤝

Jul 17, 2021, 22:1607/17/21
10/15/20

Not only that but they improved the game by reducing the distance your watchtower can see.

Thanks Plairum for taking away stuff we already paid for, and then calling it an 'improvement'

Jul 18, 2021, 19:5307/18/21
09/09/17

> ... Now these updates  are supposed to be making it a more level playing field ...

I'd be interested to know where you see that / what gave you that impression.

I do expect your

> the only thing I am seeing is a massive increase in costs to compete . 

is spot on, the key factor, and the reason for the update.

I'd appreciate any pointers to that not being the case / how current players can compete with those executing the updates - without duplicating the massive cash expenditures, in a reasonable time frame (weeks or less).

Jul 19, 2021, 11:0307/19/21
08/29/17

Cardinal problems not rectified in the latest update today.