All Categories

Summer Sales

Summer Sales

Search
Jun 28, 2019, 00:5006/28/19
05/15/17

Summer Sales

The summer sales offered for the last 3 days were supposed to end today at reset. I was unable to take advantage of them because I don't get paid until Monday. However, I checked the offers after reset today, and all of the summer sales were still there with their timers reset to 3 days...that pushes their time to Sunday at reset.  Is there any chance that the summer sales will continue after Sunday with their timers reset again so that I will be able to stock up on Monday?
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 28, 2019, 17:4906/28/19
09/09/17

I answered substantively, but it appears that answer is now lost.

'Summer sale' is probably a misnomer / just a package name. (Much like spring {Easter} lasted for many months.) You are probably ok.

Note that packages rotate is various fashions, so it may be gone one day, and reappear the next or the day after.

You can govern yourself accordingly. e.g. If you're looking for specific candles, you may be able to line them up if you want a rotation. YMMV.
Jul 1, 2019, 00:5407/01/19
Jul 1, 2019, 00:59(edited)
09/09/17

WWO said:

'Summer sale' is probably a misnomer / just a package name. (Much like spring {Easter} lasted for many months.) You are probably ok. ...

Seems I am wrong about that. I see no 'Summer SALE' now. Seems it was a sale (limited time offer), after all.

The content level amounts were not unusual, so it was not a mega or super pack. Levels and prices and packs were consistent with these periodic offerings, nothing unusual, and content levels reflected where you are in the purchase cycle. e.g. < ~150 / US$4.99

Sad that Plarium did not say here that the sale packs were indeed sales and limited time offers. Wonder how much revenue they lost as a result.