All Categories

Hero and Inquisitor XP

Hero and Inquisitor XP

Search
Apr 6, 2019, 06:5204/06/19
10/04/17

Hero and Inquisitor XP

When hero and inquisitor XP are maxed out for a particular level, and they still continue to kill assailants and apostates, does their XP gets wasted or it remains in their record and becomes available when the level is raised.

Eg my inquisitor Anne Castlebanne is maxed at level 40 now, and I am waiting for candles pack to promote her to higher dignity, and if I keep killing apostates using her, what will happen to XP gained by killing the apostates?
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 6, 2019, 16:0104/06/19
09/09/17

Current best impressions here are that it is as if the extra never was.

Certainly you cannot apply Scrolls of Knowledge or Tomes of Invocation when maxed out.

However, upon acquiring enough candles (say) to raise the discipline level / cross a threshold, I have never seen the then current number of points being zero (or ending in zero). So somewhere along the line, somehow, some non-zero balance is present and acquired / visible upon level raising. It is unclear when / how / what.

- perhaps it is the balance resulting at prior level up. And further additions are just ignored.

Some insights and experiences around this would be appreciated, so please speak here if you have or acquire some. It would be nice to increase the balance to hand while working towards acquiring whatever is necessary to get to the next level.
Apr 6, 2019, 18:3504/06/19
10/04/17
Thanx for the reply buddy, but it would be hugely helpful if someone from Plarium would answer the querry with professional and authoratative insight in the system. Is it possible to get an answer from them?
Apr 8, 2019, 14:2704/08/19
10/04/17
Thanx buddy .... I ve sent an email, lets see what the reply is.
Apr 9, 2019, 17:2304/09/19
10/04/17
I sent an e mail to Plarium regarding the question , and I have an answer .... The XP after inq maxes out Doesn't go wasted .... yyaaayy
Apr 10, 2019, 03:4604/10/19
09/09/17

From Optimus' pm to me:

"got a reply from plarium ... the XP isnt wasted, it keeps adding for your next higher level, and only becomes visible when dignity is promoted to higher levels .... yyaayy"

Sorry for the double post, but I find:

> it keeps adding for your next higher level, and only becomes visible when dignity is promoted to higher levels

crucially significant.

Note: I would have thought once you reached level 60, there would be no higher level to ever get promoted to, so there is nothing to ever be seen. However, given the News item of https://plarium.com/forum/en/throne-kingdom-at-war/597_news--updates--and-contests/125703_change-is-nigh-in-amaria---/ I suppose one never knows.