All Categories

ERRAND PERSONAL AND ORDER POINTS

Search
Apr 5, 2019, 22:5204/05/19
03/08/19

While completing errands you receive personal and order points but when i go to the order store i can only use the personal points

When i go to the item catalog the order points are listed but all the items have a x0 how can you purchase these items
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 6, 2019, 02:0104/06/19
07/12/17

The order points are for your leaders to buy stock for the order shop. Your personal points are used to buy the stock purchased by the order points. The leaders (Rank 4+) in your order can use the order points to buy stock and this is available to all members.

Apr 6, 2019, 15:5004/06/19
Mar 30, 2022, 23:38(edited)
09/09/17

jjj said:

While completing errands you receive personal and order points but when i go to the order store i can only use the personal points
When i go to the item catalog the order points are listed but all the items have a x0 how can you purchase these items

This is a popular 'misconception' / wrong way to think about it.

When you complete errands, you receive personal points, and earn order points for your order. They are not yours. Think of payroll tax or tithe. i.e. 'vapourpoints'.

In the Order Store, non-Counsellor can do nothing with the Item Catalog - although I do find it useful as a list of what's available. Think of it as a list of what your retailer can order from his distributor. Currency is Order Points. [That is, what Counsellors could spend if asked and inclined. e.g. Asking for a few million rename order citadel items will probably be ignored.]

In the Store you find what your retailer has stocked the shelves with and you can purchase. Currency - personal points.

If you find no stock of something you need, ask a Counsellor to stock the shelf with it. (It's helpful to say how much. e.g. If you need 10k Platinum or something.)

Easiest seems to be to ask in order chat (if people are on), wall post (Counsellors will see and delete when delivered), or pm the Master / your favourite Counsellors.

Bear in mind, there is a lot of useless / too expensive stuff in there. e.g. Chest of Materials 1. Poor value against all the other things one needs, in light of the Item / Treasure / Chest of Materials 4 item. Same for boosts.

And there are some things that can only be acquired here - like Adrian candles.

A number of things show stock levels of  ∞ (infinity) - stock is self-perpetuating, no need to ask a Counsellor to stock them. And they do not consume Order Points in acquisition. Thankfully, for Adrian's candles, the need for which is insatiable.