All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Comments
Sep 12, 2016, 21:5009/12/16
Sep 19, 2016, 09:20(edited)
09/12/16

Would there be a way to when your trying to get troops back you don't have to use sapphires. You could just use rss. And they come back as you had them. It's hard to train a lot of troops when all that will happen is you sit for days waiting for them all to train. 

Declined. We are not planning to change the way your Infirmary works.
Sep 13, 2016, 23:4209/13/16
09/13/16
stormfall said:

Hello 

I would like a send resources button to become available on the window that pops up when you tap a person's name in chat.

It would be in the blank space on the bottom right.

Could you please show it on a screenshot?

Sure

https://goo.gl/photos/wJtWWe9sBExSVue88

That would be so helpful. You wouldn't have to go to someone's castle then to send resources, just do it there on chat screen.
Sep 13, 2016, 23:5409/13/16
Sep 19, 2016, 09:30(edited)
09/13/16

Could you please add an option to make a league "invite only" or "no auto jons" or at least the ability to ban a player from joining. We are having problems with players joning our league and abusing our members and ar powerless to stop this abuse. I play this game as a fun diversion from the stress of daily life, not to add to my stress because certain idiots playing this game get fun out of abusing people. Thank you devs :-D

Declined. We are not planning to change the Academy feature mechanics.
Sep 14, 2016, 00:0709/14/16
09/13/16
petals480 said:

I would like to see the last building be a spy tower so we can see the enemy marching, see their troops and what kind and how many and what the power is worth before they hit

Declined. our players won't support this idea.
The whole point of an attack is not knowing whats coming at you, thats the exciting part!!
Sep 14, 2016, 00:0809/14/16
09/13/16
petals480 said:

I would like a report wall for the league that shows all the raid and spy reports of each member both incoming and outgoing. Wars are too often started because as a leader you don't know who attacked first or who is being attacked

Declined. Not all players would like to share their reports.

Sep 14, 2016, 00:0909/14/16
09/13/16
tallpaul713 said:

petals480 said:

I would like a report wall for the league that shows all the raid and spy reports of each member both incoming and outgoing. Wars are too often started because as a leader you don't know who attacked first or who is being attacked

Declined. Not all players would like tnno share their reports.

Then make it a choice
Sep 14, 2016, 00:1809/14/16
09/13/16
petals480 said:

petals480 said:

I would like to have an option to close my league to new members instead of anyone being able to auto join we have two players that random join out league everyday and harass my team and all I can do is boot them and they bring another account right in

Your League will be closed only if your Academy is full. 
U fortunately on this one you may lose many players as the way it is set up is you can't fill up the league cause you limit us to 100 ranks and allow 120 members and since ranks to recruit are automatic after 7 days you start kicking players to get back down to 100. You atleast need to have a report feature for players abusing this by joining leagues over and over and being nasty to people in league academy if not I know many players willing to find a game with less online bullying
We are having this problem too and it needs to stop. You, as developers, should not be making abuse easy to happen, but should be doing all you can to help wipe it out from the game...but you're not. Give us the option to at least allow only a certain level to join. That way it stops people making brand new accounts over and over again just to join the same league and abuse people. Better still, Give us an "invite only" option so we can keep these abusive morons out of our leagues. It ruins your game is making a lot of people who have spent time and money on your game, want to leave. Me included sadly.
Sep 15, 2016, 13:4609/15/16
Sep 19, 2016, 09:35(edited)

I have a few suggestions:

1.) There should be a way to cancel units in the training queue. You could be training units and, while raiding, realize you've expended a certain unit more quickly than you anticipated. Now you want to replenish that unit type but your queue is full of units you might not necessarily prioritize anymore.

Our devs are considering this idea.

2.) I definitely think the cost of reviving units needs to be looked at, or maybe implement a new currency you could earn to do so besides sapphires

Declined. We are not planning to make any changes to Infirmary mechanics.

3.) It would be handy to make a feature that allows you to rearrange your castle layout. When first starting the game, I was more concerned with learning what I was doing. I didn't realize you could select a different space for buildings until later because that arrow seems like it's telling you were to put those buildings in the tutorial. You could maybe make an item that you use (similar to the castle relocation items to move to different places on the map) to rearrange your buildings.

Declined. It's a good idea, but it's really hard to implement. It would require a lot of time and resources to develop. Maybe our devs will come back to this idea some day, but not in the near future.

Sep 26, 2016, 11:2209/26/16
Sep 27, 2016, 11:25(edited)

Hi Plarium ™ 

please check : obelisk of power (Training speed ) for all units it's not fair between Infantry units & occults units & bestiary units.

0.3% for every level doesn't seems right.

and please check every unit how much time needs to be ready.

it's like you see the small note of money and the big note of money as same think.

appreciated developers.

There are several ways to boost your Unit training. We have set reasonable % considering the game balance. 

As for the basic training time, it was set for a reason. We're not planning to cut it.
Sep 26, 2016, 15:3609/26/16
Sep 27, 2016, 11:25(edited)

What are the odds of implementing an option to sell back items you don't need or want for sapphires? Like, I have a bunch of name-changes and castle relocation items that I don't need and it would be cool if I could sell them back to the market for sapphires. Obviously not for full price, because that would kinda merc the business model. Maybe half-price?

Our developers are considering this idea.
Sep 26, 2016, 15:4309/26/16
Sirknightsteve98 said:

giannhsx said:

Hello there. Are we going to have the ability in any way to remake our castle and reorganize our buildings. We can have something like a warehouse, that you can "store" a specific amount of recources, units and there we can store buildings in order later to have the space on map to remake your castle. 
I asked this and they said it was a good idea but would be difficult to implement. It might be available waaaaayy down the road.

Sep 29, 2016, 04:4609/29/16
Sep 29, 2016, 07:55(edited)
09/29/16

What about scetches for reward at tournaments

or maybe exchanging them for soulstones 

Declined. Sketches are a precious Resourse. You can buy them for Sapphires you receive in Tournaments.

Sep 29, 2016, 19:3309/29/16
Sep 30, 2016, 07:09(edited)
06/30/16

I think Parangon activators are very expensive, do not go according to the needs of the players, if cut prices probably buy more players followed.

Declined. We are not planning to reduce prices for now. However, you can receive a lot of Activators for free in the game.
Oct 1, 2016, 02:4910/01/16
Oct 3, 2016, 07:29(edited)

I would like to see Herald notifications for league marshals when new players join.

Additionally I also think it would be good to show the mass letters sent by marshals in the marshals' inbox so we can keep track of what we've sent.

Passed to developers.
Oct 3, 2016, 14:3810/03/16
Oct 4, 2016, 10:22(edited)
08/07/16

Are there any plans for paragon points after reaching paragon level 10? They seem pretty useless once you have reached level 10. Perhaps they could be used to buy paragon activation, for example one point per minute OR you could just make new paragon levels.

Yes, there are some plans :)

Oct 5, 2016, 09:1510/05/16
Oct 6, 2016, 07:20(edited)
12/24/15

If possible it would be great if you guys can offer an item that sets back your battlegrounds level by 15-20 levels, you can set some restrictions on it like it can be used once a day or week and if you use it your bank and what ever you had invested in it will be cleared and reset.

This will enable many players who have stopped doing them because they reached level 140 (or 145 now) to get back to doing them and enjoying that aspect of the game.

Players already have 60+ BGs of all level groups. However, it you have overloaded one of the level groups, you will be unable to receive lower levels until you raid those higher levels.

Oct 6, 2016, 14:2210/06/16
Oct 7, 2016, 07:13(edited)
12/24/15

dk998-y said:

If possible it would be great if you guys can offer an item that sets back your battlegrounds level by 15-20 levels, you can set some restrictions on it like it can be used once a day or week and if you use it your bank and what ever you had invested in it will be cleared and reset.

This will enable many players who have stopped doing them because they reached level 140 (or 145 now) to get back to doing them and enjoying that aspect of the game.

Players already have 60+ BGs of all level groups. However, it you have overloaded one of the level groups, you will be unable to receive lower levels until you raid those higher levels.

Am sorry but I don't not know what you mean by BGs level groups, I was referring to the bgs level it self, for example to reduce my highest level bgs from 120 to 100. I would pay for that provided that the price is reasonable.

Oh, got it. Unfortunately, that's impossible. Moreover, it would make it harder for you to receive your next reward after a big win on higher levels.
Oct 7, 2016, 07:5910/07/16
Oct 10, 2016, 07:07(edited)
10/07/16

Bonjour, ma suggestion concerne les quetes de ligue . Serait il possible pour que un joueur puisse beneficier de la recompense des coffres. Qu'il devra faire un minimum de points pour les recuperer lui aussi.

Accepted. Will be added with one of the future updates.

Oct 15, 2016, 02:0010/15/16
Oct 17, 2016, 07:10(edited)
07/04/14

Add a trade option like in the facebook version. To allow trading with all players...not just league members.

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider it.

Oct 15, 2016, 06:2410/15/16
09/12/16
evilvampires12 said:

Would there be a way to when your trying to get troops back you don't have to use sapphires. You could just use rss. And they come back as you had them. It's hard to train a lot of troops when all that will happen is you sit for days waiting for them all to train. 

Declined. We are not planning to change the way your Infirmary works.
It would make it a lot easier to play the game if there was a way to get troops back. If you lose 5000 troops and have to wait days to make more is  ridiculous. Is there any other way to get the troops with out have to spend money to get sapphires or mining for them. That's how people mostly lose troops is trying to mine the sapphires
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.