Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Comments
Oct 3, 2017, 03:1410/03/17
07/08/16

Alina Bright said:

KashAz said:

Hi!  It would be great if the statistics page showed real power of members, not base power.  Thank you very much for your consideration.
Hello, my Lord! Unfortunately, it's too difficult to calculate all bonuses of each player :(

I could understand an answer such as, "Our servers couldn't handle the load of  calculating the changes as bonuses are constantly shifting as players make adjustments."  However, the it is too difficult thing seems like an insufficient answer.  The game already has code written that calculates more complex scenarios.  Such as when one castle attacks another castle, where the troop amounts and bonuses of each are taken into consideration, then results are generated based off those calculations.  :)

Oct 7, 2017, 17:1810/07/17
05/04/17

Alina Bright said:

Sheranius said:

Alina Bright said:

Anaketon ** said:

the level of crystals, the number

Sala cristalli

Unfortunately, I don't understand what you mean, my Lord :(
i think, he mean the crystals with the units boni.Got it. Thnka you, my Lord. Unfortunately, we don't plan to add changes to this feature. Maybe someday in the future :)

Bigger numbers

Great

Thank you

Oct 8, 2017, 10:0610/08/17
10/30/16

Bloquer les envois de renforts

J'ai des ennemis qui m'envoient tous les jours des renforts pour me harceler et pour espionner mes activites , est il possible de bloquer la réception de renforts lorsqu'il s'agit d'ennemis ?J'ai beau les attaquer régulièrement pour qu'ils arrêtent rien ne les empêchent de le faire et rien ne bloque l'entrée de leurs renforts dans mon château, je suis obligé de renvoyer tous les jours et comme ils sont plusieurs joueurs à faire ça c'est embêtant.

Oct 10, 2017, 10:4110/10/17
03/01/16

Hello! Thank you Lord ANAKETON ** ! I got your point, I'll keep in mind your suggestion. 

Oct 10, 2017, 10:4310/10/17
03/01/16

sebastttsebasttt said:

Bloquer les envois de renforts

J'ai des ennemis qui m'envoient tous les jours des renforts pour me harceler et pour espionner mes activites , est il possible de bloquer la réception de renforts lorsqu'il s'agit d'ennemis ?J'ai beau les attaquer régulièrement pour qu'ils arrêtent rien ne les empêchent de le faire et rien ne bloque l'entrée de leurs renforts dans mon château, je suis obligé de renvoyer tous les jours et comme ils sont plusieurs joueurs à faire ça c'est embêtant.

Hello, my Lord! Unfortunately, we don't plan to add such changes, because it's a normal gameplay. 

Oct 12, 2017, 09:3810/12/17
05/04/17

Good morning, having all the buildings at the highest level, you can put (percentage of resource speeds) when Active Apogee and samples ... I think one or the other slow down the process when it's all active. thank you

Oct 12, 2017, 19:1310/12/17
07/22/16
Could you please stop adding useless stuff to this game. It was a fantastic and entertaining game when it was just castles, beacons, and battlegrounds. Now we have forts, champions, outrageous castle def boosts, and still more to come. Trying to keep up is becoming a full-time job. New players are discouraged about the amount of stuff they need to learn. If you keep going the direction you're going with this game, it will end just like Game of War which is dying due to the amount of time, money, and effort it takes just to compete.
Oct 12, 2017, 19:1610/12/17
07/22/16

Also you've now added an exclusive VIP status that seems to have selected VIPs randomly. This has really upset some of the longest and highest paying customers you have. 

Please just go back to the way the game was.
Oct 12, 2017, 20:0410/12/17
07/22/16
KashAz said:

Alina Bright said:

KashAz said:

Hi!  It would be great if the statistics page showed real power of members, not base power.  Thank you very much for your consideration.
Hello, my Lord! Unfortunately, it's too difficult to calculate all bonuses of each player :(

I could understand an answer such as, "Our servers couldn't handle the load of  calculating the changes as bonuses are constantly shifting as players make adjustments."  However, the it is too difficult thing seems like an insufficient answer.  The game already has code written that calculates more complex scenarios.  Such as when one castle attacks another castle, where the troop amounts and bonuses of each are taken into consideration, then results are generated based off those calculations.  :)

If it's too hard to make those calculations, how are we expected to believe that these calculations are being made during attacks?
Oct 13, 2017, 09:4210/13/17
Oct 13, 2017, 09:42(edited)
12/24/16
Hey,can u please add sapphire, marnanin amulets and sketches send to another player,just like gold,iron,food....???
Oct 15, 2017, 11:0110/15/17
12/13/16

combine 2 hero equipments (equal) of the same class to make a class up.

added to this, add a legendary level when combining 2 mythical items (class IV) to forge a new legendary equipment ...

(legendary equipment = to class V when compared to the champions)

* one of the equipment would have to be at maximum level

Oct 15, 2017, 21:4110/15/17
07/29/16
The ability to use the excessive Paragon Points for players to use for other items who have already reached Paragon Level 10. I am at Paragon Level 10 and I have over 1500+ Paragon Points which are increasing. May we be allowed to use them just as how we have the ability to use or excessive Amulets. May we be able to trade them in for Sketches, Runes, Shards, Wisdom Points or for a new item (increased Unit Speed, Increased Caravan Capacity, Increased Raid Resource Capacity). Can you please implement these valid suggestions for all of us who have hundreds and thousands of Paragon Points and still acquiring them from tournaments. We will also be able to use the extra Paragon Points which are available in packages which have items we like or need but don't purchase because they have Paragon Points which we are unnecessary to have since they are pointless and useless after reaching Paragon Level 10. 
Oct 15, 2017, 22:0710/15/17
07/29/16

Here's an alternative suggestion about the excessive Paragon Points we have left after reaching Paragon Level 10. Increase the Paragon Levels to Paragon Level 11 and Paragon Level 12 with even more extra enhanced and special abilities as +10% to +25% bonus to Offensive and Defensive Battlegrounds, +10% to +20% bonus to attack/defense in the hamlets, +25% to +50% to Unit Movement Speed, +25% to +50% to Raid Resource Capacity, +25% to +50% to Caravan Capacity, +25% to +50% to Unit Training Speeds, +25% to +50% to Building Speeds, +25% to +50% to Unit Upgrade Speeds in the House of Scroll, +25% to +50% to Wisdom Point Speeds, +25% to Champion Attack Point Conversion Speed, +25% to +50% to Equipment Upgrade and Breakage Speeds. Any or all of these suggestions would surely make the game much more enjoyable and surely enhance the gameplay to attract new players as well as give current and longtime players a true incentive to reach New Paragon Level 11 and Paragon Level 12. 

Oct 18, 2017, 10:5310/18/17
03/01/16

christofdavis said:

Could you please stop adding useless stuff to this game. It was a fantastic and entertaining game when it was just castles, beacons, and battlegrounds. Now we have forts, champions, outrageous castle def boosts, and still more to come. Trying to keep up is becoming a full-time job. New players are discouraged about the amount of stuff they need to learn. If you keep going the direction you're going with this game, it will end just like Game of War which is dying due to the amount of time, money, and effort it takes just to compete.

Hello, my Lord! The game will die without new features. I can agree with you it can be hard to learn all gameplay, but we have FAQ in the game and official forums\groups where players can get information and discuss features with another players and CMs. 

Oct 18, 2017, 10:5610/18/17
Oct 18, 2017, 10:57(edited)
03/01/16

christofdavis said:

Also you've now added an exclusive VIP status that seems to have selected VIPs randomly. This has really upset some of the longest and highest paying customers you have. 

Please just go back to the way the game was.

As far as I know, VIP team will expand in the future, so you have a chance to be invited if you continue to play actively.

Oct 18, 2017, 10:5910/18/17
03/01/16
christofdavis said:

KashAz said:

Alina Bright said:

KashAz said:

If it's too hard to make those calculations, how are we expected to believe that these calculations are being made during attacks?
Unfortunately, yes, my Lord. It will take a lot of time. As far as I know, we don't have such plans :(
Oct 18, 2017, 11:0210/18/17
03/01/16

Ayush said:

Hey,can u please add sapphire, marnanin amulets and sketches send to another player,just like gold,iron,food....???

Hello! These items are personal items, they can't be exchanged or sent as a gift. 

Oct 18, 2017, 11:0410/18/17
03/01/16
Curado IV said:

combine 2 hero equipments (equal) of the same class to make a class up.

added to this, add a legendary level when combining 2 mythical items (class IV) to forge a new legendary equipment ...

(legendary equipment = to class V when compared to the champions)

* one of the equipment would have to be at maximum level

Hello, my Lord! We don't have such plans for the near future, unfortunately. 
Oct 18, 2017, 11:0510/18/17
03/01/16
Hellsfire keep said:

The ability to use the excessive Paragon Points for players to use for other items who have already reached Paragon Level 10. I am at Paragon Level 10 and I have over 1500+ Paragon Points which are increasing. May we be allowed to use them just as how we have the ability to use or excessive Amulets. May we be able to trade them in for Sketches, Runes, Shards, Wisdom Points or for a new item (increased Unit Speed, Increased Caravan Capacity, Increased Raid Resource Capacity). Can you please implement these valid suggestions for all of us who have hundreds and thousands of Paragon Points and still acquiring them from tournaments. We will also be able to use the extra Paragon Points which are available in packages which have items we like or need but don't purchase because they have Paragon Points which we are unnecessary to have since they are pointless and useless after reaching Paragon Level 10. 
Paragon Status will be improved, my Lord in the future. 
Oct 18, 2017, 11:0710/18/17
03/01/16

Hello, guys! Once again, thank you so much for your feedback and suggestions! 

If I accidentally skipped your comment, please feel free to leave your suggestion again. 

Thank you and have a great day! 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.