All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Comments
Jun 23, 2017, 09:5006/23/17
03/01/16
Trent Kestin said:

For the moving equipment yes in the inventory slots (I call it a bag lol) as it becomes quite clustered at times. And as for the "Hero gear/ability selection 1" idea for sure alot of players would find it useful if not everybody lol! I know alot of people who already become flustered everytime they want to attack but have to go through allllll their abilities and hero gear everytime they want to, that they just say screw it and attack without maximizing their effectiveness.
I passed this idea, thanks!
Jun 23, 2017, 09:5606/23/17
Jun 23, 2017, 09:56(edited)
03/01/16

Chillax said:

Hi, Im back again after posting some days ago. I have more things on my mind., and I hope you dont mind.

After the unfortunate 500 euro adventure on one server being Chillax, I decided to go smarter on another server.

There I only use the units I can produce, keep the BG as low as possible, save the payouts, have my farm-list and dont annoy leagues. So, so far so good. Also, I get much better deals on that server, like a 14 days presents deal for like 5 or 10 euro. Maybe some 7000% extra worth, which is amazing, since my alter ego on the other server called Chillax that spent enough money to pay a months loan for someone, never got that,

But ok lets get over that, and move to BG.

The experts say to avoid Saga Quests. My question: If I must avoid that for better rewards, then why have them in the first place?

Personally I have a feeling that the BG is more complex than just the max unit rewards, after all, for rss rewards, I can make units. But the thing that is bothering me most, is that there is no single good explanation about BG on the entire internet, and trust me, I read them all, while the only source of that information should be Plarium! Plarium made these algoritms and are themselves not capable of explaining it to noobs like me. Imagine I want to explain a new game to my friends, and I am 5 years old. It will be a fight all along unless I make sense to them from the start.

Now lets switch to gaming mode...

I activate the dragon, kill the stupid monster., then I collect all rewards, then I pump the system again in growing, making more units, checking the hero, etc etc etc.

Then I look at many stupid missions, missions I cant be in because maybe Im not in a league, or I just started one myself. I cant attack pvp because whole leagues will rain down on me in return. I cant take hamlets, because as said before, noone will let me stay there for even 2 minutes. So to keep myself active I go BG. If I go BG too hard, like Chillax did, it will take me months to do the next one. So BG is not really a good option as well. So then the question remains, why do I still play this game? To grow and to be able to play it 3 years from now?

I like free games with ingame paying options, but this game to me looks like a game not playable without cash, or a lot of patience and boring gameplay.

Ow stop complaining Chillax, what is your point?

My point is, in BG, you should be able to play ascending all the way back up to descending. Meaning, all the battlegrounds left out there from down to top should give enough rewards to play the top again. And now that would make the game 200% nicer to play!

(Im sorry I talk more after some beers).

And now about the paragon/league/personal missions

I activate Paragon for 30 mins if I can. Mostly dont make it because Im doing other stuff. So maybe change that to 1h activation in stead of 30 mins. Its too stressful. Besides, I can through-click all personal missions there now once paragon is activated.  Making me think, why I click buttons all the time? Is clicking stupid buttons gameplay? Or just wasting my time?

I guess you all can already smell I wont be a farm anytime soon after my investments.

I want to give compliments to Plarium for solving some issues after last post, that was quick and impressive. And I dont mind the support I gave, but, gameplay-technically? Why not try and make it a fun game?

Best regards, Chillax!

Hello! Thank you for sharing such a detailed feedback!

1. Battlegrounds is maybe the most complex feature in the game. All tips regarding them should be gained from own experience, that's all I can say. 

2. Our game gives players many options to develop your own strategy: developing your Castle, PvE battles, PvP battles, League Tournaments. It's essential that if you concentrate on one part of the gameplay you won't be involved into other ones. So you just need to choose the priority. 

3. We have different Paragon actiavators, you can choose the one you need at some particular moment. 

We're glad that you like the game!

Jun 23, 2017, 10:1606/23/17
03/01/16

Chillax said:

Suggestions:

1. Make a warning window (are you sure?: yes/no)  if I send def units to an off BG or vice versa. I lost my entire off army by a silly mistake that way. I had 3 def and 3 off BGs same level open after spying on them first. (=sending some units) From there I selected send more units and accidentally sent the off to a def BG. One confirmation first could have saved me a lot.

2. Make a special place (building?) for thieves. I only use them for farming of course and I accidentally sent them on off-BG missions, and recovered as much as I could from infirmary. My once 120 are now reduced to a mere 65, all by accident. They were in catacombs and I sometimes forget to unselect: "include units in catacombs".  Another way could be to deselect that option (include units in catacombs) by standard, in stead of selecting it by standard.

3.  Many daily, weekly or monthly missions are impossible for me. Maybe make them more tailor-made for each level? For example train 10 warlocks while I am not even close to training warlocks myself, maybe months away or longer. The way it is now, I hardly ever win the top-prize.  Other examples are facebook-friends (I dont have facebook because I dont like it) Collect 4000 rss from hamlets (How??) Destroy 7k Enemy units in pvp battles (how?) Collect 150 sapphires from hamlets. I get 1 for every 17 minutes! If I dont get attacked. Thats 42 hours If I dont get attacked.  But its a daily mission? etc.

4. Make a limit of level-range to what lord can attack another one. For example range of 10 or 20 max. If I am lvl72 and get raided by a lvl111 from a huge league, there is not much I can do in return but saying thank you my lord!

5. Create some more monsters to fight, there are only 2 and its boring anyway. Or even better, just give the points every time I activate the dragon. Its like keeping me busy in stead of offering real gameplay. 5a. Same goes for Divine Quests like I said before: clicking some buttons for rewards to keep me busy is not gameplay.

6. Offer more units in the game for free. That will make nicer gameplay. And/or offer more units for sapphires. I get like 250k off-army in most deals from 50 to 100 euro. 250k is not even enough to play next ascending off-BG. The alternative is train them myself so I can play the next ascending BG in 2019. To play the next descending one will be in 2020.

7. Bonus program. Useless, I mostly dont even use them. If I do 7 raids, I have much more than my storage can handle. So why double it for 24 hours? I dont need it. (bonus level 1)

8. In divine quests (yes the clicking buttons game) I usually claim reward and then press start for next one. I dont get a warning when I claim reward while my storage is full. Also here a simple "are you sure: yes/no" option would be nice. 8a. This also goes when collecting iron and gold from the buildings. Again no warning when storage is full, and again rss to waste. When I claim it in for example daily quests etc. I DO get a warning when my storage is full. Also when I want to use goldpacks etc. from inventory, I DO get a warning when my storage is full or overlapping will occur.

Greetings from Chillax, hope some suggestions are useful.

1. This suggestion was accepted and we're going to add such a warning in the future. 

2. Thieves are unique but still offensive Units, we don't plan to separate them from other Units. 

3. This feature is quite new, we need more time to analyze it before adding any changes. 

4. Well, it's a war game :) You need to join strong League in order to defend yourself :) 

5. We don't plan to add new Monsters in the near future. 

6. You can build almost all Units in the game for Resources. 

7. Bonus program is a temporary event. 

8. We didn't make a warning there because you get a small amount of Resources. 

If you gave any other ideas, let me know :) Thanks!
Jun 23, 2017, 20:2606/23/17
05/28/17
^Agree with all thats said above. I was gonna say idea 1 and 3 seem very viable but I guess you guys are already doing #1 and possibly #3 haha awesome!
Jun 27, 2017, 11:3506/27/17
03/01/16
Trent Kestin said:

^Agree with all thats said above. I was gonna say idea 1 and 3 seem very viable but I guess you guys are already doing #1 and possibly #3 haha awesome!

Jun 29, 2017, 19:2706/29/17

Hi community 

This is my first intervention in this forum so be indulgent

To the fact I suggest at first of:

Allow the player to use admin code in the chat ; as :

/info_Edasse : Coalition  Gru .LvL 80 . Guild FFR.

/Pos _Edasse : X:-565 ; Y:1422

/Deff : Edasse 6m de deff

/BGB : 50m Bank resource

Etc...

It is a strategy game; Is that it must be clear 

For example playing BG with a virtual bank ; Not known is not strategic it is pure chance 

Thank you for your attention, I have a lot of ideas but I wait for your repence for this 

Jun 30, 2017, 16:1506/30/17
12/22/16

Just a few suggestions in regards to possibly improving the fun factor of Hamlets.

Seeing as hamlets are mainly a massive loss for the defender more so than the attacker as not only can the defender lose the majority of their troops in an instant, but they also lose all the time they spent defending & holding the hamlet. A losing defender gets virtually nothing in comparison to a successful  attacker.

So I'velisted some ideas below :-)

1 Hamlets could get a defensive bonus in regards to the amount of res still available where the bonus reduces as the resources are harvested.

2. A defensive bonus could start at 0 when 1st captured and increase to a certain value as certain time frames are passed  where the defender is  then experiencing gameplay that's more like setting in for a seige and their troops are fortifying their position.

3. A scout warning of maybe 1 minute against any incoming march allowing the defender the ability to possibly withdraw prematurely if the attacker doesn't speed/boost in the attack.

4. Regardless of whether these possibilities are considered, the defender is still potentially going to suffer the greater loss and feel that if the defender is successfully attacked that maybe the defender only suffer a maximum of up to 90% loss and the retreating troops be allowed to retrieve any harvested resources up to a maximum capacity of the retreating troops. This way at least the losing defender gets some small form of compensation for the time spent holding the hamlet.

Hope you can see some potential in these ideas & consider the implementation of these possibilites or variations of my ideas and that as a avid and daily player, would like to see some serious adjustment or modification to improve how hamlets are played. Cheers  :-)

Jul 2, 2017, 13:2607/02/17
Sorry to ask you thats but i ave donne the cdb till lvl 160 & ave get bonnus unitis on the 159 def whit win 39 444 démon on it & its 4 sure the next one will be not big like thats so because of this im stock too waite too get more cdn over lvl 160 
Jul 3, 2017, 11:2107/03/17
03/01/16
Edge.of.Genisys said:

Hi community 

This is my first intervention in this forum so be indulgent

To the fact I suggest at first of:

Allow the player to use admin code in the chat ; as :

/info_Edasse : Coalition  Gru .LvL 80 . Guild FFR.

/Pos _Edasse : X:-565 ; Y:1422

/Deff : Edasse 6m de deff

/BGB : 50m Bank resource

Etc...

It is a strategy game; Is that it must be clear 

For example playing BG with a virtual bank ; Not known is not strategic it is pure chance 

Thank you for your attention, I have a lot of ideas but I wait for your repence for this 

Hello! If you find some suspicious information, please report it to our Support team at https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new . Thanks!
Jul 3, 2017, 11:2507/03/17
03/01/16

abtronic999 said:

Just a few suggestions in regards to possibly improving the fun factor of Hamlets.

Seeing as hamlets are mainly a massive loss for the defender more so than the attacker as not only can the defender lose the majority of their troops in an instant, but they also lose all the time they spent defending & holding the hamlet. A losing defender gets virtually nothing in comparison to a successful  attacker.

So I'velisted some ideas below :-)

1 Hamlets could get a defensive bonus in regards to the amount of res still available where the bonus reduces as the resources are harvested.

2. A defensive bonus could start at 0 when 1st captured and increase to a certain value as certain time frames are passed  where the defender is  then experiencing gameplay that's more like setting in for a seige and their troops are fortifying their position.

3. A scout warning of maybe 1 minute against any incoming march allowing the defender the ability to possibly withdraw prematurely if the attacker doesn't speed/boost in the attack.

4. Regardless of whether these possibilities are considered, the defender is still potentially going to suffer the greater loss and feel that if the defender is successfully attacked that maybe the defender only suffer a maximum of up to 90% loss and the retreating troops be allowed to retrieve any harvested resources up to a maximum capacity of the retreating troops. This way at least the losing defender gets some small form of compensation for the time spent holding the hamlet.

Hope you can see some potential in these ideas & consider the implementation of these possibilites or variations of my ideas and that as a avid and daily player, would like to see some serious adjustment or modification to improve how hamlets are played. Cheers  :-)

Hello! Thank you for your willingness to improve the game. I can see your point in terms of advantages of capturing Hamlets, however, Hamlets are supposed to see highly competitive and implementing such features would make them too safe to capture.

Jul 3, 2017, 11:2607/03/17
03/01/16

Mash ine said:

Sorry to ask you thats but i ave donne the cdb till lvl 160 & ave get bonnus unitis on the 159 def whit win 39 444 démon on it & its 4 sure the next one will be not big like thats so because of this im stock too waite too get more cdn over lvl 160 

There can be several reasons why you feel like you get a small reward. First of all, remember that the reward size may differ even for the same Battleground level. Also, try to minimize your losses by analyzing the Balur's Units on a Battleground before raiding it. Check the Unit Defensive stats. Choose the type of Units that will be the most successfull against Balur's forces. Remember that Cavalry Units may be the strongest ones, but they're not always the best type of Units to send at a Battleground.

Jul 4, 2017, 17:3107/04/17
11/29/16

Please update league ranks. Marshal, co marshal,  general, fortress chief, beacon coordinator etc. there also should be an incentive to obtaining rank.

Jul 5, 2017, 09:1207/05/17
03/01/16
W.DALEY64 said:

Please update league ranks. Marshal, co marshal,  general, fortress chief, beacon coordinator etc. there also should be an incentive to obtaining rank.

Hi! Can you please specifythe purpose of such re-namings? You can easily make the existing Ranks responsible for such areas. 
Jul 6, 2017, 19:5407/06/17
05/28/17
For the dragon art - Hatching, how about giving a choice as to what units to get? So for example Hatching Offense atm gives me 13 great lords. Maybe give an option for like 100 Paladins or 1 dragon etc to give the players more choice as to which offensive units they want rather than being restricted...
Jul 13, 2017, 20:5907/13/17
05/28/17
How about the ability to sort in beacons and fort to see who has the most defense or the least defense in there.
Jul 14, 2017, 08:2707/14/17
03/01/16
Trent Kestin said:

How about the ability to sort in beacons and fort to see who has the most defense or the least defense in there.
Hello, my Lord! Thank you for your suggestion. It will be passed to our team. 
Jul 14, 2017, 12:4507/14/17
03/01/16
Trent Kestin said:

For the dragon art - Hatching, how about giving a choice as to what units to get? So for example Hatching Offense atm gives me 13 great lords. Maybe give an option for like 100 Paladins or 1 dragon etc to give the players more choice as to which offensive units they want rather than being restricted...
As far as I know we don't plan add such feature in the near future.
Jul 14, 2017, 16:5307/14/17
Jul 14, 2017, 17:02(edited)
07/14/17

Titles of nobility, the greater t

Jul 14, 2017, 18:3607/14/17
01/02/16

lee said:

Hello I tried to search but on mobile its a little clustered so sorry if this has been asked already.

I would like the possibility to book a return shipment of resources when some one sends to you. So carts don't go empty.

Like player A sends me 2000 gold, I click on his shipment in transfer que and mark it for return of 2000 iron from my stock.

Hope it makes sense.

Be

Declined. Only your own Caravans can deliver your cargo.

So why could not the caravans be used?, it could be a simple click to send back to that sender whatever you wanted to return rather than looking for that person in your friends, it could just be a shortcut, that would not work if your caravans were already in use....Whomever declined this did not look at the logic here...

Jul 15, 2017, 04:4107/15/17
05/28/17
The double xp seems to increase the offense/defense and BG points obtained as well. Is this a bug or just a weird intention? Makes no sense. Could easily be used to manipulate the top 10 standings too. For example 2 people could agree to turn on xp boosters then hit each other big thus increasing their points by 50%!?! Idk seems like a flaw. Id suggest for it to only increase the xp points.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.