League Activity is our latest major update!

25 Replies
Amelia Stormfall
28 November, 2017, 12:53 PM UTC

League Activity is our latest major update. To help you get started, we wanted to share our Top Tips for the challenges ahead:

1. Increase Activity to earn Rewards. You can do this by recruiting Active Members to your League and removing Inactive ones. Communicate with your players if they become Inactive - you can send a message to remind them to check back in.

2. Avoid League Dismissal at all costs. Your goal is to keep League Activity above 60% (only fully-fledged League Members are counted). A League that consists of 100 players can still can have 39 Inactive members, but keeping vigilant is still recommended.

3. Make the most of your Paragon Status. You will occasionally receive Paragon Status Activators as a Reward for League Activity. These are activated automatically, so use this time to your advantage.

4. Look out for returning players. League Marshals can remove Inactive players to increase League Activity. However, this isn't always a wise decision - some players may just be taking a short break. Don't worry, if a player is removed from a League, they can always join the League again once they return.

You can share any questions, or your feedback, in the comments below.

Good luck!


UTC +0:00
3
Fishon
28 November, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC
I understand what you are trying to do but removing a Marshall after only 7 days that has spent good money increasing numbers and what not.  To me that is stealing and wrong.   If I go on a vacation with my family over a week i will not be Marshall on my return.   that my friends is BS.  
UTC -8:00
6
Glm71 Dawnthief
28 November, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC

I have spent money to create the league (while in all the other games is free).

I have spent money to upgrade the number of the players of the league.

I have spent money to upgrade the fortress of the league.

Now you are changing unilaterraly the terms of the contract and are menacing to close my league if i will not accept to remove inactive players.

This is a fraud.

Don't tell me that i can avoid the dismissal of my league by reducing the number of the inactive players. The decision about the number of the inactive players is a matter of the marshall not yours and i will not accept to be bullied by you.

Your new update is offensive to all the players who have spent money in game (and the prizes you are giving to the active leagues are ridicoulos!)

UTC +1:00
9
W.DALEY64
28 November, 2017, 4:38 PM UTC
This is just another example of getting our money and then changing the reason why we spent in the first place.  The league should determine their own marshal.  The marshal is why people join a particular league. What gives you the right to determine a marshal?
UTC +5:00
5
W.DALEY64
28 November, 2017, 4:40 PM UTC
How do we opt out of this “reward” program?
UTC +5:00
2
☆Taarna☆
29 November, 2017, 1:46 AM UTC

"Look out for returning players. League Marshals can remove Inactive players to increase League Activity. However, this isn't always a wise decision - some players may just be taking a short break" way to pass the buck back on the Marshals for an update that has nothing to do with gameplay and everything to do with site greed. Instead of punishing your paying players like most Marshals are, why not just delete all inactives over 90 days old and leave the leagues and Marshals out if the decision process. If the team is looking for new ways to boost site revenues then why not ask the paying players for suggestions. Hold a forum and offer a reward for voted on top five best suggestions to improve not only gameplay but site revenues as well and implement those changes in the next update. Involve your paying players, dont exclude them and force unfair policies after the purchase.

UTC +5:00
2
Chascon
29 November, 2017, 2:06 AM UTC

Nice


Paragon is on :)
UTC +4:00
0
Bahjankey
29 November, 2017, 3:34 AM UTC
The league inactivity algorithm is bunk and a rigged stat. It only adds up if you have zero inactives. I have 10 members left after i booted many to accomadate the change. 3 are inactive, what math makes 7 active members out of 10 total only account for 37%?
UTC +5:00
0
Viciousness001
29 November, 2017, 4:04 AM UTC
I can not justify the expense of running a league only to be told how to run said league. This is a game not a job. 
UTC +6:00
1
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 November, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC
Unknown_Ranger59 said:

I understand what you are trying to do but removing a Marshall after only 7 days that has spent good money increasing numbers and what not.  To me that is stealing and wrong.   If I go on a vacation with my family over a week i will not be Marshall on my return.   that my friends is BS.  
Hello! Marshall should be inactive 14 days and after that, in 7 days his\her rank will be passed to another player. 
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 November, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC

Glm71 Dawnthief said:


I have spent money to create the league (while in all the other games is free).

I have spent money to upgrade the number of the players of the league.

I have spent money to upgrade the fortress of the league.

Now you are changing unilaterraly the terms of the contract and are menacing to close my league if i will not accept to remove inactive players.

This is a fraud.

Don't tell me that i can avoid the dismissal of my league by reducing the number of the inactive players. The decision about the number of the inactive players is a matter of the marshall not yours and i will not accept to be bullied by you.

Your new update is offensive to all the players who have spent money in game (and the prizes you are giving to the active leagues are ridicoulos!)

Hello, my Lord! There is no reason to be worry if your League is Active. Your League won't be removed if players in your League are active. 

I believe to have active players in the League is the most important for Marshalls. 
UTC +2:00
1
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 November, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC
W.DALEY64 said:

This is just another example of getting our money and then changing the reason why we spent in the first place.  The league should determine their own marshal.  The marshal is why people join a particular league. What gives you the right to determine a marshal?
Hello, my Lord! In case Marshall is inactive, the League couldn't exist and reach the goals. We often get reports from players that Marshall is inactive and they ask us to change the leader. 
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 November, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC
W.DALEY64 said:

How do we opt out of this “reward” program?
What do you mean? 
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 November, 2017, 2:53 PM UTC
Chascon said:

Nice


Paragon is on :)

UTC +2:00
1
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 November, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC
Bahjankey said:

The league inactivity algorithm is bunk and a rigged stat. It only adds up if you have zero inactives. I have 10 members left after i booted many to accomadate the change. 3 are inactive, what math makes 7 active members out of 10 total only account for 37%?
Hello! Could you please send me the screenshots of your issue? 
UTC +2:00
0
Glm71 Dawnthief
29 November, 2017, 4:18 PM UTC

Alina Bright said:


Glm71 Dawnthief said:


I have spent money to create the league (while in all the other games is free).

I have spent money to upgrade the number of the players of the league.

I have spent money to upgrade the fortress of the league.

Now you are changing unilaterraly the terms of the contract and are menacing to close my league if i will not accept to remove inactive players.

This is a fraud.

Don't tell me that i can avoid the dismissal of my league by reducing the number of the inactive players. The decision about the number of the inactive players is a matter of the marshall not yours and i will not accept to be bullied by you.

Your new update is offensive to all the players who have spent money in game (and the prizes you are giving to the active leagues are ridicoulos!)

Hello, my Lord! There is no reason to be worry if your League is Active. Your League won't be removed if players in your League are active. 

I believe to have active players in the League is the most important for Marshalls. 

You are right Alina!

Please, give me 50 active players possibly with at least 20 milions of defense each one!
UTC +1:00
0
Viciousness001
30 November, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC
If you disband my league I will be asking for a refund for all league expenses. This is not an acceptable demand on your part. I have spent thousands of dollars over the past 3 years to protect the league. To have the threat of dismissal is unacceptable. No other video game would have the arrogance to be rude to its players and then command them to play. This is bad business and abusive to you consumer. The saying is the "customer is always right ". Instead, you put me in a position I don't want to fix but im in too deep to go back.  Its like i bought a car and you are the car maker and your telling me i am driving it wrong. It's not your business what I do with my purchase. You are changing the game i agreed to play into something I don't like, but because of all the money i have spent I am less inclined to walk away. If i would have known in the begining it would go down like this I would have played something else. I want a divorce. 
UTC +6:00
3
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC

Glm71 Dawnthief said:


Alina Bright said:


Glm71 Dawnthief said:


I have spent money to create the league (while in all the other games is free).

I have spent money to upgrade the number of the players of the league.

I have spent money to upgrade the fortress of the league.

Now you are changing unilaterraly the terms of the contract and are menacing to close my league if i will not accept to remove inactive players.

This is a fraud.

Don't tell me that i can avoid the dismissal of my league by reducing the number of the inactive players. The decision about the number of the inactive players is a matter of the marshall not yours and i will not accept to be bullied by you.

Your new update is offensive to all the players who have spent money in game (and the prizes you are giving to the active leagues are ridicoulos!)

Hello, my Lord! There is no reason to be worry if your League is Active. Your League won't be removed if players in your League are active. 

I believe to have active players in the League is the most important for Marshalls. 

You are right Alina!

Please, give me 50 active players possibly with at least 20 milions of defense each one!

Hello, my Lord! You can recruit new active players and help them develop their Castles and troops. In the end, you'll get strong players in your League.  

UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 3:13 PM UTC

Viciousness001 said:


If you disband my league I will be asking for a refund for all league expenses. This is not an acceptable demand on your part. I have spent thousands of dollars over the past 3 years to protect the league. To have the threat of dismissal is unacceptable. No other video game would have the arrogance to be rude to its players and then command them to play. This is bad business and abusive to you consumer. The saying is the "customer is always right ". Instead, you put me in a position I don't want to fix but im in too deep to go back.  Its like i bought a car and you are the car maker and your telling me i am driving it wrong. It's not your business what I do with my purchase. You are changing the game i agreed to play into something I don't like, but because of all the money i have spent I am less inclined to walk away. If i would have known in the begining it would go down like this I would have played something else. I want a divorce. 

Hello, my Lady! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. It will be passed to our team. 

Your League won't be removed if you keep League Activity high. 


UTC +2:00
0
Bahjankey
30 November, 2017, 10:39 PM UTC
What is the purpose of this Forum If the team is adamant about not changing anything concerning league activity, or not willing to offer compensation to those who it negatively affects? Your paying players are telling you they do not agree or like this change. Over time more and more leagues and marshals will be dissmissed and stop making purchases to benifit their league and gameplay. This will be a slow revenue loss that only gets worse over time. Most marshals here are game players and play on other sites and other games. I know from my experience when a site begrudges it's paying members those members either boycott further purchases or leave the site out right. If i am dissmissed or my league dissmissed i will boycott any further purchases what so ever and most likely leave the site. So i ask, what is the purpose of this forum? For us to complain and for the team to do nothing about it? Corporate public relation canned responses are insulting to any paying customer and only further agitate your customer base. Espicially gamers who come here for enjoyment and not for bad customer support and service. The team could have handled this change alot better.
UTC +5:00
1
1779164 users registered; 48229 topics; 286694 posts; our newest member:dubravkocosic