All Categories

Recruitment Race! This is your chance to earn epic Rewards!

Recruitment Race! This is your chance to earn epic Rewards!

Search
Comments
Jan 9, 2018, 14:4801/09/18
03/01/16
Trent Kestin said:

To be honest, this tourney and the progression tourney are so pointless lol. 
Hello, my Lord! Why do you think so? We appreciate your opinion. 
Jan 9, 2018, 14:5201/09/18
01/11/16
Some active players may find this useful & those who are able to come up in Top 100 ranking in their respective tiers, can easily earn free extra sapphires too.
Jan 9, 2018, 17:4201/09/18
06/15/17

Gandalf said:

Some active players may find this useful & those who are able to come up in Top 100 ranking in their respective tiers, can easily earn free extra sapphires too.

Agree.

Not me, im +999 lol
Jan 10, 2018, 10:4201/10/18
03/01/16
Chascon said:

Gandalf said:

Agree.

Not me, im +999 lol
Hello, my Lord! I believe you can reach all goals! :) 
Jan 10, 2018, 18:2101/10/18
10/15/15
Trent Kestin said:

These tournaments help more for non spenders and new players than ones who have been playing longer. Plus, everyone trains troops basically everyday so why not earn points and free stuff for doing something you’ve already been doing :)
Jan 10, 2018, 18:2601/10/18
10/15/15

Chascon said:

Gandalf said:

Agree.

Not me, im +999 lol

If you save all your speedups or a solid number of them for one of these events you could place as well. Save up resources and pin some farms for yourself for the next event and max raid for resources to use on training troops. I believe the more the troops cost to train the more points you will earn. Do a trial on the next event to see how many resources you can get and how many points each troop gives when you train it. The following event or whenever you save up a bunch of speeds ups go for the event and I bet you will place :) 

Also, train the troops you’ve maxed in your obelisk tower for training time reduction so you will use less speedups in the long run. Just an idea 
Jan 10, 2018, 22:2701/10/18
06/15/17

Ashes1770 said:

Chascon said:

Gandalf said:

Agree.

Not me, im +999 lol

If you save all your speedups or a solid number of them for one of these events you could place as well. Save up resources and pin some farms for yourself for the next event and max raid for resources to use on training troops. I believe the more the troops cost to train the more points you will earn. Do a trial on the next event to see how many resources you can get and how many points each troop gives when you train it. The following event or whenever you save up a bunch of speeds ups go for the event and I bet you will place :) 

Also, train the troops you’ve maxed in your obelisk tower for training time reduction so you will use less speedups in the long run. Just an idea 

Thanks for your help :)

Yes, some troops gives more points than others, i guess off, like necro or bestiary

Jan 10, 2018, 22:2801/10/18
06/15/17
Alina Bright said:

Chascon said:

Gandalf said:

Agree.

Not me, im +999 lol
Hello, my Lord! I believe you can reach all goals! :) 
:)
Jan 10, 2018, 22:3101/10/18
10/15/15
Chascon said:

Ashes1770 said:

Chascon said:

Gandalf said:

Agree.

Not me, im +999 lol

Thanks for your help :)

Yes, some troops gives more points than others, i guess off, like necro or bestiary

Yes they do :) pikes and archers would be fastest and cheapest to build but I believe dragons give the most points for being trained. If you have any of the training boosts, save those as well for an event like this. Those won’t work on troops already being trained just ones you start to train after it’s activated. So if you plan to use those boost the cues for training then activate a boost and begin to train that type again. If you need any help let me know!
Jan 11, 2018, 12:1501/11/18
06/15/17

Thanks, i will get some of these trainning boost ( i think i have one)

Maybe for this tournament we see no league quest for training troops 
Jan 12, 2018, 14:1001/12/18
03/01/16
Ashes1770 said:

Trent Kestin said:

These tournaments help more for non spenders and new players than ones who have been playing longer. Plus, everyone trains troops basically everyday so why not earn points and free stuff for doing something you’ve already been doing :)
Hello! Totally agree :)