All Categories

Coming soon! League Activity!

Coming soon! League Activity!

Search
Comments
Dec 6, 2017, 15:0112/06/17
03/01/16
nikki said:

This should make the game more interesting.....good idea!
Thank you for the feedback! 
Dec 6, 2017, 15:0212/06/17
03/01/16
Glm71 Dawnthief said:

I want to play as i wish and not to be told by you as i have to manage my league!

it is called freedom!
You still can do this :) 
Dec 7, 2017, 05:4512/07/17
02/18/16
Dear Alina.  Thank you very much for purchasing a brand new BMW from our dealership. We are especially pleased that you paid for it in full, with cash.  We noticed that you have had you car sitting in your driveway for the last 7 days without driving it.  Thus we took it upon ourselves to repossess your car.  There will be no refund.  You could have avoided this by making sure your car was more active.  We suggest next time you buy a replacement car, that if you might be away from driving it for a week...that you recruit someone to drive it for you, otherwise we'll repossess that one to.  We know of many nearby homeless shelters where you can recruit someone to be active in your car.  Don't worry...all you have to do is find people to drive your shiny new BMW to prevent us from repossessing it and keeping your money.  It's all good.  Thank you for your business.  We certainly hope you continue to be our customer with your next vehicle purchase.
Dec 7, 2017, 16:3812/07/17
03/01/16

Hi there! The most important is no one won't delete the League if your League is active. I believe there are not so many Leagues where the most part of players is inactive.

Guys, I'll write it for the second time, try to play with this feature and you'll see everything is ok and you can't control your League as before.

Dec 7, 2017, 21:2812/07/17
08/07/15

I'm sorry I don't think Plarium should be removing leagues because of Marshal inactivity.

I am the Marshal of all female league and if I or one of my members were to take maternity leave and you were to delete my league over an actual real life reason, this would border on illegal in real life.

You can't fire someone for getting pregnant and I feel this situation is analogous. You can't delete my league because I need to take care of my health and the health of my unborn child. 

Same goes for any of my members. Paternity leave in other mixed leagues is also definitely a possibility.

Do I need to quote a UN resolution that declares this action as discrimination to women to you because I can do that?

Dec 8, 2017, 13:5712/08/17
03/01/16

upScale said:

I'm sorry I don't think Plarium should be removing leagues because of Marshal inactivity.

I am the Marshal of all female league and if I or one of my members were to take maternity leave and you were to delete my league over an actual real life reason, this would border on illegal in real life.

You can't fire someone for getting pregnant and I feel this situation is analogous. You can't delete my league because I need to take care of my health and the health of my unborn child. 

Same goes for any of my members. Paternity leave in other mixed leagues is also definitely a possibility.

Do I need to quote a UN resolution that declares this action as discrimination to women to you because I can do that?

Hello, my Lady! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. 

I will have to disagree with you. This feature is available for all players and both Lords and Ladies are treated equally. But I understand your worry about you League's future if you need to leave the game for a while. I believe every experienced Marshall that managed to build a strong team knows a League can't exist without its Leader. Each League, even if it consists of experienced players, requires coordination in order to reach their goals. Thus, I believe, if the Marshall needs to leave the game, he\she will pass the rights to a deputy or someone from the team who he\she trusts. 

Also, if the Marshall is inactive, the League won't be removed.

Dec 14, 2017, 00:0912/14/17
02/18/16

Oh my dear, dear sweet Alina.  You make all of us game players laugh and laugh and laugh.  We are taking bets on LINE whether you are just a paid by Plarium tool, being forced to respond as you do, an impersonal ChatBot, or whether your middle name is "Not So".  Let me lay out the true issue.  It has nothing to do with gameplay experience.  It has nothing to do with other ways experienced players and Marshalls could run their leagues.

There is only one fact you should respond to.  What gives Plarium the right to unilaterally take away something from a player who PAID for that privilege without refunding their money?  People paid considerably to start a league.  People paid considerably to build fortresses for their league.  People gave Plarium money under the express or implied understanding that, by paying for that option, they had the right to manage their league ANY WAY THEY CHOOSE.  At the time they made their purchase, the rule was...you own that league for as long as you play the game or until you, as the owner, choose to hand it off to someone else or abandon it.  To come in a few years later and establish different rules that lets Plarium decide it is OK to repossess something that was bought and paid for is borderline criminal, and basically just plain wrong.  It does not matter if you think it is a good new feature.  It does not matter if you think we should all just try it and see if we like it.  It is WRONG.

It is no different than you being told by your government that - since your kids are off at college and the number of bedrooms in your home is currently less than 60% occupied, that you have 14 days to bring in people to live with you, or they will kick you out of your house, make you homeless, take your property, and not reimburse you for your equity.

As far as I am concerned, the mere fact that Plarium feels they can do this should shout out loudly to all game players here - DO NOT SPEND ANY MORE MONEY WITH PLARIUM - as they can change the rules and make your investment worthless anytime they want.  (They've done it before changing Champion rss calculations.  I believe they have also changed rss growth calculations on inactive castles so that, as farms, they replenish far slower than before.). FYI: There is a growing and vocal community on LINE pushing this agenda...hopefully your revenue stream will notice soon...

We all ask you to remove the "feature" that disbands a league.  If you must have that feature, then it should only apply to leagues that have been 100% inactive for at least 90 days.  40% inactive for 14 days is not representative  of an inactive league.  That's not even long enough for many vacations...the bar is all wrong.  You'd probably would have less complaints if the bar were set to something far more reasonable like 80% inactive for 180 days.

So fix it.  Remove the disband a league function, and go back to the drawing board, and get it right first.

Anyway, let's see if we can all get a real answer to the real question.  What gives Plarium the right to repossess something that was paid for without providing full refund?  And please, actually answer this question next time.

Signed,

Your loving fans...

Dec 15, 2017, 16:3912/15/17
03/01/16

Hello, CYBER LORD! 

Your feedback has been passed to our developers already. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. 

As for the League Activity, I will have to disagree with you, this feature is not as scary as you may think. I see your point about buying the League and spending resources to upgrade it. But no one will delete your League without a good reason. It's not too difficult to keep League activity high, especially if the Marshal cares about his or her League's future. 

I understand that any change can be seen in a negative light, especially if the player is already convinced that we do everything to destroy the game. But this is not true, we care about the game and believe that this feature helps players and Leagues to play actively, making gameplay more interesting for everyone. We have implemented this feature on other projects and had good results. In fact, it was voted as the best feature of 2017.

Each feature is analyzed before it is introduced, and we don't add something new to the game if we're not sure it will be helpful.