Active or not change needs to happen

37 Replies
ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ
23 October, 2017, 2:15 PM UTC

I would love2see some change..

I would love to see rank in rank instead of seein ppl going red when thy cant log on for 3 days .. some ppl just cant play 24/7

Looking @ red numbers not fun 

Ppl being removed from the league fr inactivity after 3dayz <->week .. just sad

This game should be fun after all it is just a game NOT A JOB!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would love to see some stars in dif colors next to players name instead 

1.)who ever share more res!!! 

2.) who ever gets more killz off

3.) who ever gets more kills  def

4.) Battlegrounds


Note : marshall & cap should be still able to see when ppl logd on last but Red #must Go

UTC +4:00
14
ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ
23 October, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC
And Reset stars weekly!!!
UTC +4:00
12
trent190567
Moderator
24 October, 2017, 11:11 AM UTC
This all comes down to leadership. this is what gives this game (and many MMO & MMORPG variation between gameplay) Guess you must be new too MMO's and MMORPG becuase games are designed this way since the first popular MMORPG "Runescape" came out with guilds. Lead how you want. I personally have league members who log on once every two weeks and still help to the best of their ability that i dont kick. as well as have better leadership. I know you have line so have you or one of your leaders take a screenshot of league quest 1 hour before it ends. whoever gets it posts in album in leader line for each league quest. its not that hard back when i started my league i did it easily for many months. Yes it would be easier if they added the quest log like in Pirates where you can see league participation 24 hours after quest ended but sadly thats not the case so be more proactive until they add it if they do :)
"When the fire dies you think its over but its just begun"
UTC -7:00
0
ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ
24 October, 2017, 4:48 PM UTC

What u mean by be more proactive ??

I do log on daily so does most of my members thats got nothing to do with red# after 3 days its lame & gotta be changed!! We do max league quest!! That was not my problem lol

Back in Da2 thy had stars & it was sooo much bettr i was still able to look @ last log in!!


UTC +4:00
11
Alina Bright
Community Manager
25 October, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC



I would love to see some stars in dif colors next to players name instead
1.)who ever share more res!!!
2.) who ever gets more killz off
3.) who ever gets more kills def
4.) Battlegrounds

As for this suggestion, we don't plan to launch such changes in the near future. 

UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
25 October, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:

What u mean by be more proactive ??

I do log on daily so does most of my members thats got nothing to do with red# after 3 days its lame & gotta be changed!! We do max league quest!! That was not my problem lol

Back in Da2 thy had stars & it was sooo much bettr i was still able to look @ last log in!!


Do you want to change this, my Lady? And you want to remove red mark for inactive players? 
UTC +2:00
0
ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ
25 October, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC

Yes i think last log in is for cap & marshal  only!!

Ppl got medical & RL problems as u know im sure

Going red after 3 days its pointless

Instead every should be able to look @ weekly league particapation

& im not talking about league Quest)!!!

More like who ever sent more res to team mates

Who ever killd more def & off

Bgs  

I think diff color stars next to memeber name would be great!!

& weekly reset!!!!

UTC +4:00
11
Alina Bright
Community Manager
25 October, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC

ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:


Yes i think last log in is for cap & marshal  only!!

Ppl got medical & RL problems as u know im sure

Going red after 3 days its pointless

Instead every should be able to look @ weekly league particapation

& im not talking about league Quest)!!!

More like who ever sent more res to team mates

Who ever killd more def & off

Bgs  

I think diff color stars next to memeber name would be great!!

& weekly reset!!!!

Hello, my Lady! We don't plan to remove the red mark. I don't think this is some sort of confidential information. For example, in social networks, you always can check when the user was online. But if Marshal wants to know what happened with the member of his League, he can PM player to get the information. 


As for the second suggestion, we don't plan to launch such statistics, but I will keep in mind your suggestion :) 

If you have other ideas, please leave them in the special thread


UTC +2:00
0
matias.s
29 November, 2017, 6:11 PM UTC
Hello, i a not happy about this last inactivity implementation wich will negativly influance all players and will cost again more money ... Plarium start look just on money not on players. Coiners will again  gain and standard players will loose interest. Tnx an real life issue will do the rest.
UTC +2:00
0
christofdavis
29 November, 2017, 10:00 PM UTC

Alina Bright said:




I would love to see some stars in dif colors next to players name instead
1.)who ever share more res!!!
2.) who ever gets more killz off
3.) who ever gets more kills def
4.) Battlegrounds

As for this suggestion, we don't plan to launch such changes in the near future. 

They don't plan to launch this feature. Instead, plarium will disband leagues for you. Then they'll give rewards to try to keep you active. 2k resources! Yeah! Too little too late Plarium. You are driving everyone away. High five! 


Theft and fraud are the new standards here. I hope all of you enjoy your gaming experience. ;)
UTC +5:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 3:21 PM UTC

christofdavis said:


Alina Bright said:




I would love to see some stars in dif colors next to players name instead
1.)who ever share more res!!!
2.) who ever gets more killz off
3.) who ever gets more kills def
4.) Battlegrounds

As for this suggestion, we don't plan to launch such changes in the near future. 

They don't plan to launch this feature. Instead, plarium will disband leagues for you. Then they'll give rewards to try to keep you active. 2k resources! Yeah! Too little too late Plarium. You are driving everyone away. High five! 


Theft and fraud are the new standards here. I hope all of you enjoy your gaming experience. ;)

Hello, my Lord! I believe Marshalls should be interested to have active players in the League not because of the rewards but to reach League's goals. 

UTC +2:00
0
ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ
30 November, 2017, 3:26 PM UTC

PLARIUM STOP PLAYIN GAMES & plz have only one REG & one WORLD CHAT/ SERVER....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all know why it's hard for leagues to RECRUIT new members!!!


tell me why one server needs like 50 dif reg & world chat????


I'm tired of this BS


PLARIUM STOP PLAYIN GAMES & plz have only one REG & one WORLD CHAT/ SERVER....


it's a bit hard to recruit when u CAN NOT talk to all players on one server!!


I know prolly that's y it's soooo manny DEAD leagues


& u only care about $$ that's sad




UTC +4:00
13
christofdavis
30 November, 2017, 7:47 PM UTC
Alina Bright said:

christofdavis said:


Alina Bright said:




I would love to see some stars in dif colors next to players name instead
1.)who ever share more res!!!
2.) who ever gets more killz off
3.) who ever gets more kills def
4.) Battlegrounds

As for this suggestion, we don't plan to launch such changes in the near future. 

They don't plan to launch this feature. Instead, plarium will disband leagues for you. Then they'll give rewards to try to keep you active. 2k resources! Yeah! Too little too late Plarium. You are driving everyone away. High five! 


Theft and fraud are the new standards here. I hope all of you enjoy your gaming experience. ;)

Hello, my Lord! I believe Marshalls should be interested to have active players in the League not because of the rewards but to reach League's goals. 

It is nice to have active members, but I'm not booting someone from my league that has defense in our fortress no matter how long they've been inactive. Why? Because you a holes increased the max hit to almost 1kkk. There's only two people I've seen that coined enough to be able to protect against that. The rest of us are sitting ducks waiting to be removed from the game. What's the point in trying to play now? Please tell me cause we're all lost and flat out pissed.
UTC +5:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 December, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC

ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:


PLARIUM STOP PLAYIN GAMES & plz have only one REG & one WORLD CHAT/ SERVER....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all know why it's hard for leagues to RECRUIT new members!!!


tell me why one server needs like 50 dif reg & world chat????


I'm tired of this BS


PLARIUM STOP PLAYIN GAMES & plz have only one REG & one WORLD CHAT/ SERVER....


it's a bit hard to recruit when u CAN NOT talk to all players on one server!!


I know prolly that's y it's soooo manny DEAD leagues


& u only care about $$ that's sad




Hello, my Lady! I'll pass your comments to our team. 

As for the searching new players, you could find active players on the map and PM them. 
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 December, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC

christofdavis said:


Alina Bright said:


christofdavis said:


Alina Bright said:




I would love to see some stars in dif colors next to players name instead
1.)who ever share more res!!!
2.) who ever gets more killz off
3.) who ever gets more kills def
4.) Battlegrounds

As for this suggestion, we don't plan to launch such changes in the near future. 

They don't plan to launch this feature. Instead, plarium will disband leagues for you. Then they'll give rewards to try to keep you active. 2k resources! Yeah! Too little too late Plarium. You are driving everyone away. High five! 


Theft and fraud are the new standards here. I hope all of you enjoy your gaming experience. ;)

Hello, my Lord! I believe Marshalls should be interested to have active players in the League not because of the rewards but to reach League's goals. 

It is nice to have active members, but I'm not booting someone from my league that has defense in our fortress no matter how long they've been inactive. Why? Because you a holes increased the max hit to almost 1kkk. There's only two people I've seen that coined enough to be able to protect against that. The rest of us are sitting ducks waiting to be removed from the game. What's the point in trying to play now? Please tell me cause we're all lost and flat out pissed.

So, as far as I understood, you don't want to remove players from the Leagues because of their def. In this case, I believe better to find active players which can make you League more powerful. 

UTC +2:00
0
ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ
1 December, 2017, 5:13 PM UTC

You must be joking lol I play this game a few years now & all Active players got leagues Castles without leagues 99% are DEAD CASTLES

We need to be able to talk to New players = BUBBLD LOW LV CASTLES like ASAP + to those who are actually looking to join a different League ... but u seem like a smart girl  I'm sure u know all about it

I never in my life seen this in any games that Dev s don't want us to find recruit I get that u guys want ppl to create more Leagues cuz that cost sapp

Like to max a league # cost anywhere around 40k - 60k sapphires 

Do u know how much each  Marshal had to pay in real cash

& u guys playing game.... like u still did not tell me why would PLARIUM have like 50different GLOBAL CHAT & 50 different REGIONAL CHATon only one server ... & not letting the players know about it .... to me it's just fishy

@ this Point I don't think any1 would trust PLARIUM & u guys need to turn that around bfr every1 gonna DELETE STORMFAL

UTC +4:00
7
christofdavis
1 December, 2017, 8:52 PM UTC

Alina Bright said:


christofdavis said:


Alina Bright said:


christofdavis said:


Alina Bright said:




I would love to see some stars in dif colors next to players name instead
1.)who ever share more res!!!
2.) who ever gets more killz off
3.) who ever gets more kills def
4.) Battlegrounds

As for this suggestion, we don't plan to launch such changes in the near future. 

They don't plan to launch this feature. Instead, plarium will disband leagues for you. Then they'll give rewards to try to keep you active. 2k resources! Yeah! Too little too late Plarium. You are driving everyone away. High five! 


Theft and fraud are the new standards here. I hope all of you enjoy your gaming experience. ;)

Hello, my Lord! I believe Marshalls should be interested to have active players in the League not because of the rewards but to reach League's goals. 

It is nice to have active members, but I'm not booting someone from my league that has defense in our fortress no matter how long they've been inactive. Why? Because you a holes increased the max hit to almost 1kkk. There's only two people I've seen that coined enough to be able to protect against that. The rest of us are sitting ducks waiting to be removed from the game. What's the point in trying to play now? Please tell me cause we're all lost and flat out pissed.

So, as far as I understood, you don't want to remove players from the Leagues because of their def. In this case, I believe better to find active players which can make you League more powerful. 

Have you ever even played this game? I'm gonna explain this to you incompetent people. Please pay attention. 


I spend 5hrs recruiting new players. Send 100+ invites to brand new bubbles on the map. I'll get maybe 5 new recruits that way. After doing this daily for a week, I'll have 30-40 noobs that I now have to teach this way over complicated game to. After two weeks of training my 40 noobs are down to 5 active players. Combined their defense totals around 100k. The inactive level 70 that I refuse to boot cause all his defense is still in the fort is worth close to 10kk. Notice the difference yet?


I spend more than 40hrs a week trying to keep up with this game. Now because you have ruined it completely, I'm stuck having to devote more time and money just to try to keep people interested. It's still not helping though. It would be easier on all of us trying to play this game if plarium would quit intentionally pissing everyone off by fixing lag, login issues, and overall performance instead of only updating the game when you find a new scheme to profit off of.

UTC +5:00
0
ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ
3 December, 2017, 4:04 PM UTC

Wow this is some BS ON TOP OF BS I wanna let every1 know with the new update looks like even FIGHTER CAN REMOVE INACTIVES!!


Like WTF is this bullls first I was like it's must a been a hack but no PLARIUM WANNA MAKE SURE SOME1 WITH TRIGGER FINGERS WILL REMOVE UR INACTIVES :/


Do u ppl even know what's real life problem is when ppl can not log on 


Like when some1 is fightn CANCER on cemo & so weak that can not play for a few month


Captains & Marshal should be the only1 who should remove any players!!


MONEY HUNGRY CHEATERS


@ least let the players know about it!!

UTC +4:00
4
Chascon
3 December, 2017, 5:30 PM UTC
Yeah i can remove inactive players 8)
UTC +4:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 December, 2017, 11:44 AM UTC

Ok, guys, if you for some reasons can't find new active players (as for the suggestion about one chat for all players, it was passed) you can just remove inactive players. I believe each League has such players. After removing, your League Activity gets high. 

UTC +2:00
0
1779300 users registered; 48235 topics; 286767 posts; our newest member:Jhondave