All Categories

Battlegrounds Not paying

Battlegrounds Not paying

Search
Comments
Oct 19, 2017, 07:1910/19/17
07/26/16

same problem here, Ive lost all my troops and no troop reward..only stupid items...and I cant even see lower level bgs to recover back and replenish my troops...How can I be able to do level 83 bg with no troops lol??.There is a certain problem here...

ps: whats that first raid attemt,second raid attempt vs skill in obelisk of power that we buy with skull runes anyways?Ive upgraded these maybe thats why I cant see any low level bgs???
Oct 19, 2017, 14:2910/19/17
05/23/17

Vulcan for your problem and many others. this is due to a poorly kept Eagles Nest, many BG teachers say go up levels mission and take full payouts after going up all 17 levels every bg run but this makes the problem your having now, one screw up and you dont get new levels during refresh. You want to stay under 31 off and 31 def bgs (dont include sagas in that number) that way you get new bg levels during refresh.

another tip is BGs will never payout unless you have put in 80% of the ressource value of your mission level. so if mission is level 100, a bg level 1 wont even payout unless you have put enough ressource value for 80% of a level 100.
Oct 23, 2017, 08:4710/23/17
05/23/17
Montechristo® said:

Hi I lost over 50 mil in ress the last 2 weeks and I think bg mechanic is doing it so we coin.i will coin when I want to not when Stormfall want it . I have 31 Screenshots from last payment lvl95   I invest for lvl 96 plus 1.5 mil ress more and didn't pay and I add for lvl 97 plus 2 mil ress so I get paid and nothing again.i force to kill 91 and I lost 20 mill in ress. 

And Alina you don't know what the shit you talking about we are experience player's in bgs so find another excuse please. So tell me how I add those SS here so you can see  that Stormfall is wrong .

My passion is about to expire and I will send this SS viral and I will make sure to cost lot of money to stormfall . Enough is enough with this bullshits.

Have a good day 

A problem your having is overbanking, it can be just as bad as underbanking. with all the top 100 bg players and even Avery a top 10 bg player on server 2. i would imagine they can teach you how to fix overbanking. If not, you could always tone it down, and be willing to learn something new becuase what your doing is not having a good outcome. you can ask to get into certain server 1 line groups (some DRG server 2 are in the one im in) that has tutorials on how to fix overbanking, how to do bgs with a 80/20 method above level 30-165. You need to be willing to learn new things instead of blame everyone.
Nov 13, 2017, 19:4911/13/17
Nov 13, 2017, 19:56(edited)
06/23/15
The only problem I have is not the mechanics of how to seek a payout. But the repercussions of seeking that payout. I find this to be the biggest current problem. And it's time for a change. Palarium is working in a downhill spiral now and this is bullshit. Not only has Palarium increased our kill tax but now 0 payout BGs are even more common. I however teach BGs and no one on this forum is gonna sit here and tell me I am wrong. It's funny how I can seek a payout on 164, reinvest to meet the invisible 80% threshold and have to expend 5 to 10 bgs adding tax as I go just to seek a payout in the 80% specrum that should have hit, it shouldn't have had a choice. Battlegrounds is part of our in game environment. The lack of Palariums care is reflecting on Line App. And all of the BG heads are really getting fed up and pissed. If you keep taxing us more than our gain through Daily Troop Training and Reward Brackets then what is the point of even participating. We understand what is going on, the philosophy is withhold and they will pay. This philosophy is crap because Battle grounds are the heart and soul of the game. And we should not be punished with tax and limiters for playing this position of the game. Losses should be done in PvP not Battlegrounds. The battlegrounds are where we come to spend our time. But the Algorythums are built to entrain harder and rape our RRS recovery. And this is ridiculous. Without BGs the game is boring. Palarium needs to take a little bit better care of the Battlegrounds. Does it need to be challenging sure. I am sorry but no one is gonna just join the game and figure it out without a training program. And input to output shouldn't change but it shouldn't be built to bury us either. You can't even hit top 10 anymore without burning 10 to 30 million power. Taken, gone, never to be returned. We have to burn the nest repetitively to hit top 10, there is no challenge in that, just depression and anger. Someone with some intelligence and pull needs to reach out to me. Because this is a very serious problem, things need to change and I can give the proper advice on how to and why. Because this is starting to be detrimental to our gaming communities. Lets take some actual pride in the game and bring BGs back to the Beginner and Mid Crowd  and not just the individuals who spend a lot of money and can absorb the TAX. Thank you for reading. 
Nov 14, 2017, 14:5111/14/17
03/01/16
DestinysLight said:

The only problem I have is not the mechanics of how to seek a payout. But the repercussions of seeking that payout. I find this to be the biggest current problem. And it's time for a change. Palarium is working in a downhill spiral now and this is bullshit. Not only has Palarium increased our kill tax but now 0 payout BGs are even more common. I however teach BGs and no one on this forum is gonna sit here and tell me I am wrong. It's funny how I can seek a payout on 164, reinvest to meet the invisible 80% threshold and have to expend 5 to 10 bgs adding tax as I go just to seek a payout in the 80% specrum that should have hit, it shouldn't have had a choice. Battlegrounds is part of our in game environment. The lack of Palariums care is reflecting on Line App. And all of the BG heads are really getting fed up and pissed. If you keep taxing us more than our gain through Daily Troop Training and Reward Brackets then what is the point of even participating. We understand what is going on, the philosophy is withhold and they will pay. This philosophy is crap because Battle grounds are the heart and soul of the game. And we should not be punished with tax and limiters for playing this position of the game. Losses should be done in PvP not Battlegrounds. The battlegrounds are where we come to spend our time. But the Algorythums are built to entrain harder and rape our RRS recovery. And this is ridiculous. Without BGs the game is boring. Palarium needs to take a little bit better care of the Battlegrounds. Does it need to be challenging sure. I am sorry but no one is gonna just join the game and figure it out without a training program. And input to output shouldn't change but it shouldn't be built to bury us either. You can't even hit top 10 anymore without burning 10 to 30 million power. Taken, gone, never to be returned. We have to burn the nest repetitively to hit top 10, there is no challenge in that, just depression and anger. Someone with some intelligence and pull needs to reach out to me. Because this is a very serious problem, things need to change and I can give the proper advice on how to and why. Because this is starting to be detrimental to our gaming communities. Lets take some actual pride in the game and bring BGs back to the Beginner and Mid Crowd  and not just the individuals who spend a lot of money and can absorb the TAX. Thank you for reading. 
Hello, my Lord! I answered here.