All Categories

Solo Dragon Tournaments Offer  Few Rewards  For Veteran Players

Solo Dragon Tournaments Offer Few Rewards For Veteran Players

Search
Nov 23, 2018, 20:4611/23/18
05/31/16

Solo Dragon Tournaments Offer Few Rewards For Veteran Players

Hello. Your game has been an enjoyable daily pastime for me for three years. There are two game features, however, which lower my satisfaction and enjoyment of this game.

For the past year my Dragon Arts have been maxed out. There are no upgrades possible. Therefore, for every Solo Dragon Tournament you offer I can only collect points for slaying monsters.

It has been frustrating for me to only earn meager rewards at every Solo Dragon Tournament for the past year.

The other issue is with the Progress Push Tournaments. Most of my buildings are at levels high enough to require at least four days to upgrade. Usually these tournaments are one to two days. The result is similar to my Dragon Tournament comments above: I collect far fewer points than I did in my first year. 

At times, I spend sapphires for instant upgrades, but overall I feel frustrated with earning much  smaller rewards than in the first one/two years.

I will refrain from making suggestions about  how I feel this could be addressed, and simply request that you will consider the above issues, and hope that adjustment be made to help older players reclaim the excitement that came with seeking to earn large rewards. 

Thank you and regards,

Scott N.

(Zamioc, on server  Forests of the Spirits International.)

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 24, 2018, 14:1911/24/18
01/11/16

A good worded feedback I must say :)

You will see new dragon arts for sure in the future, but it will take time.

Unfortunately, I don't think it will be possible to alter tournament rewards. I also play the game and get almost nothing out of Progress Push Tournaments. Not all tournaments can cater all players equally.

Hope you keep enjoying the game!
Nov 26, 2018, 12:3311/26/18
02/29/16

Hello, my Lord!

Thanks for coming to the Forum and sharing your feedback with us!

I absolutely agree with Gandalf! New Dragon Arts are planned for the future.

As for the Tournaments, not all of them are suitable for absolutely all players.

There are Tournaments where new players can't earn as many points as the experienced players do.

Dragon and Progress Push Tournaments on the opposite are more oriented on new players.