All Categories

Vanishing units with no messages

Search
Sep 4, 2017, 07:0809/04/17

Vanishing units with no messages on hamlets runs. 

Both offense and defense are disappearing on hamlet runs. 

I get no battle report. 

PM me in game if you can fix this. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 4, 2017, 12:3109/04/17
02/29/16

Hello, my Lord.

As soon as your Offensive Units have captured a Hamlet, they will return to your Castle and be sent directly to the Catacombs. Defensive Units will return to the Catacombs if the Hamlet they are collecting Resources from becomes depleted. Please note that if you recall Units manually from a Hamlet, they will not go to the Catacombs.

If, after Units are dispatched to a Hamlet, the Hamlet disappears from the Map, all Units will return to the Catacombs. This is also the case if Offensive or Spying Units are sent to a Hamlet that becomes vacant while they are travelling there.

Oct 5, 2017, 03:0210/05/17
06/26/17
Today i had the same think happen but on a raid on a castle, before i even hit the target my march disappeared and i lost over 3k in offensive troops with no report of anykind. That really sucks!!!
Oct 5, 2017, 15:1010/05/17
03/01/16
Hitmans Pain said:

Today i had the same think happen but on a raid on a castle, before i even hit the target my march disappeared and i lost over 3k in offensive troops with no report of anykind. That really sucks!!!
Hello! Please check your Catacombs. If you found nothing, please contact our Help Center. Our guys will check this issue.