All Categories

In-game purchase Defect

In-game purchase Defect

Search
Apr 19, 2017, 22:0404/19/17
07/16/16

In-game purchase Defect

I had borrowed a pack of ₹620 but 

when it was redirecting i clicked anything else on screen. The transaction was successful & money was withdrawn from my account but i didn't get my incredible pack which i borrowed. How to fix this problem

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 21, 2017, 00:0804/21/17
03/30/17
I purchased a package for 44.99 in which I received only to check my bank account n I've been charged an extra 24.99 for something I didn't ask for or received!! I'm extremely upset that plarium would breach my trust since I'm a regular player n paying customer.. Why did I get ripped off n how am I expect to trust you guys again!!
Apr 21, 2017, 13:2604/21/17
03/01/16

The_All_Father said:

I purchased a package for 44.99 in which I received only to check my bank account n I've been charged an extra 24.99 for something I didn't ask for or received!! I'm extremely upset that plarium would breach my trust since I'm a regular player n paying customer.. Why did I get ripped off n how am I expect to trust you guys again!!

Please, contact our Support Team and provide them with this information, so they can investigate this case for you >> https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Feb 28, 2018, 04:5102/28/18
06/26/15

This is the second time my game purchase took over 24 hours to show up what's with this tremendous delay as of late ( this last time shorting me  alot of pvps and exps for the millions of defence I lost from attacks that should have had with my package that never showed up till after the next day )  I have been playing since SF showed up in FB and as a thank you for a job well done i have bought packages over all these years . Never has there been such issues I'm getting kicked out of game with a no internet error over and over of which is mine was fine ,  chat windows popping up down up down every other letter typed .. random windows opening I never even clicked, tons of hesitations  , it's like after the new owners took over they downsized servers,lowered broadband rate ,slowed clock speed , the game is quickly becoming 3rd rate ... Come on guys ?? Step up. It would be a shame to see it fall to the same fate of Zynga..

Feb 28, 2018, 13:4702/28/18
03/01/16

4safarinate said:

This is the second time my game purchase took over 24 hours to show up what's with this tremendous delay as of late ( this last time shorting me  alot of pvps and exps for the millions of defence I lost from attacks that should have had with my package that never showed up till after the next day )  I have been playing since SF showed up in FB and as a thank you for a job well done i have bought packages over all these years . Never has there been such issues I'm getting kicked out of game with a no internet error over and over of which is mine was fine ,  chat windows popping up down up down every other letter typed .. random windows opening I never even clicked, tons of hesitations  , it's like after the new owners took over they downsized servers,lowered broadband rate ,slowed clock speed , the game is quickly becoming 3rd rate ... Come on guys ?? Step up. It would be a shame to see it fall to the same fate of Zynga..

Hello, my Lord! I'm really sorry it happened. 

Please contact Help Center in this case, our guys will investigate this situation. 
Feb 28, 2018, 13:5302/28/18
Feb 28, 2018, 13:57(edited)
01/11/16

4safarinate said:

The other login troubles that you mentioned may be due to some minor updates that game developers may be testing. We understand these can be frustrating at times.

Apr 26, 2018, 14:2604/26/18
04/11/18

I didn't receive my package I ordered 2 days ago. I tried using the support link in other posts on here and it won't accept my user ID or coordinates. I bought this small package as a test. I definitely won't be making future purchases if this is normal of if this doesn't get straightened out.

I may be selecting the wrong sub-game on the support link under rise of bular. I don't know if it's "kingdom of solace", "forgotten lands", "forest of the spirits"... Where do I even see which one i'm on? I selected kingdom of solace because that sounded familiar.
Apr 26, 2018, 14:2904/26/18
Apr 26, 2018, 14:31(edited)
01/11/16

crumb0318 said:

I didn't receive my package I ordered 2 days ago. I tried using the support link in other posts on here and it won't accept my user ID or coordinates. I bought this small package as a test. I definitely won't be making future purchases if this is normal of if this doesn't get straightened out.

I may be selecting the wrong sub-game on the support link under rise of bular. I don't know if it's "kingdom of solace", "forgotten lands", "forest of the spirits"... Where do I even see which one i'm on? I selected kingdom of solace because that sounded familiar.

Please try contacting Support once again and let us know how it goes.

Did you register your game account/castle before making the purchase? 

Apr 26, 2018, 15:3604/26/18
10/15/15

crumb0318 said:

What did it say when you made the purchase? Usually Oberon will send you a message confirming your purchase, did you receive that?

If you click on the bottom right button to get to the "Quick Travel" settings, click on "Settings" then select server and it will tell you which one you currently are playing in. Also, if you play on multiple servers this is how you can easily switch between them to get to your other castles.