All Categories

Increase the amount of resources you can take from a player per week.

Search
Jul 4, 2015, 20:2307/04/15
02/12/16

While I understand the need to limit the number of times a player can raid another so that he can steal his resources, a limit of 50k resources PER WEEK is a bit ridiculous. Many of us players are located in areas where only a handful of active players still remain. (And by active I mean players who have total positive raid points and/or their battleground points increase each week.) 

It is also understandable that if players simply raided inactive players, then they have no incentive to raid active players. (Which Plarium wants since raiding active players incurs losses, which may in turn encourage a player to buy sapphires to revive said troops.) What is not reasonable is the limit of 50k per week even for ACTIVE players. If any active player is above level 60, odds are if you successfully defeat his defense that you will get the minimum 50k resources. So now that you raided him that ONE time, you stay away from raiding him because the loss of troops isn't worth the potential loot. Players would only continue to raid that player if they had a personal vendetta against him or her. 

Many players have a tough time gaining resources to train their troops simply due to these limitations on resources per week. Every day I find myself having to go further and further out to garner resources, sometimes marching for HOURS just to get a mix of gold, iron, and food totaling 50k. 

If you want players to buy more sapphires, give them the opportunity to lose more troops by lifting the resource limit against other players' castles.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 6, 2015, 14:4007/06/15

theynmade it necessary to be online twice in a raid. ; first when you send a raid you do first push, then you need to be online in the last minute to do the 2nd push so you dont raid84000, but 100.000 . its a developed flaw and bug , that makes you be online more and longer. The more you are online, the more the  - subbimation - ( look it up ) can kick in to make you spend more money. its all planned. and unless you have a better way then this to force palyers to be online more often, Plarium is not gonna change it.

Jul 6, 2015, 22:5807/06/15
02/12/16

Arie said:

theynmade it necessary to be online twice in a raid. ; first when you send a raid you do first push, then you need to be online in the last minute to do the 2nd push so you dont raid84000, but 100.000 . its a developed flaw and bug , that makes you be online more and longer. The more you are online, the more the  - subbimation - ( look it up ) can kick in to make you spend more money. its all planned. and unless you have a better way then this to force palyers to be online more often, Plarium is not gonna change it.

More often than not I am online, logged into the game with it open on my screen, the entire time a raid is marching towards a player. I don't understand anything you just said, to be honest. Especially that "subbimation" bit. (I'm assuming you meant sublimination, which in psychology terms means taking something that is normally socially unacceptable and unconsciously transforming them into socially acceptable actions/ideals. I don't see how this applies to anything I said previously.) Sounds like a big conspiracy to me lol.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.