This topic is closed

Keeping track of league members

5 Replies
Reckless
2 October, 2016, 8:24 PM UTC

I just took over a league and I'm finding it difficult to keep track of who's joining and who's leaving the league. On occasion I will get a notification from Herald about these, but why not every time? This also makes hard to welcome new players since I have no idea when they join. Or to reach out to a player who left to find out why. Personally it makes no sense to me that a marshal doesn't receive notice on these matters.

Is this how it's supposed to work or is there a bug? 

DBS Alliance
UTC -6:00
Ve4nik
3 October, 2016, 6:35 AM UTC

As I know, we have 2 types of new members - novice by themself and novice by invitation. Invitation have notification, first one - none.

But further promotion or demotion will send notification to all members.

Ve4nik в игре ник мой, пишите Stormfall: RoB (-334 -668) // Soldiers Inc MW (-1234 567)
UTC +3:00
Reckless
3 October, 2016, 7:05 PM UTC

Ve4nik said:

As I know, we have 2 types of new members - novice by themself and novice by invitation. Invitation have notification, first one - none.

But further promotion or demotion will send notification to all members.

Think there should be notifications for all joins, at least to the marshal and maybe captains too. Promotions/demotions aren't so much of a problem. But leaving should also trigger a notification to the marshal.

DBS Alliance
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 October, 2016, 10:21 AM UTC

Reckless said:

Think there should be notifications for all joins, at least to the marshal and maybe captains too. Promotions/demotions aren't so much of a problem. But leaving should also trigger a notification to the marshal.

I would like to know if other players support this idea.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Reckless
4 October, 2016, 9:42 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Reckless said:

I would like to know if other players support this idea.

Can't imagine why they wouldn't... Doesn't make sense why it's not already implemented.

DBS Alliance
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 October, 2016, 5:53 AM UTC
Reckless said:

Can't imagine why they wouldn't... Doesn't make sense why it's not already implemented.

I guess you're right. Passed it to devs. But next time, please post your suggestions in a designated thread.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1719228 users registered; 42212 topics; 269946 posts; our newest member:lme1