This topic is closed

Gold and Iron to Maranium Amulet conversion Time is not correct after update

1 Reply
jclark_91
7 April, 2016, 12:34 AM UTC

I have my Dragon Stone bonus for Maranium Amulet Exchange Speed leveled up to 35%.  For quite some time, I've been doing the hourly time frame for 500 amulets.  With the Dragon Stone active, this was knocked down to 39 minutes (35% of 60 minutes is 21 minutes) and this made sense to me.

Yesterday, I was forced to update my game.  After the update, it now takes me 44 mins and 26 seconds to upgrade the same amount (500) of amulets.  This is only a 26% time reduction.

Can someone from plarium please look at my account and fix this?  I'm losing tons of amulets!!

Thanks!
UTC +6:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
7 April, 2016, 9:02 AM UTC

My Lord, you may read the news regarding this question here http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfallrob/news-and-announcements/topics/patchnotes---version-1-76/ Unit Training, Buildings Construction and Upgrade times have been rebalanced.

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
1667126 users registered; 34132 topics; 253855 posts; our newest member:aegorskiy