All Categories

unable to install plarium

Search
Dec 27, 2021, 08:5412/27/21
12/17/20

when ever i try to install plarium , by double clicking on the setup which is availabe on the website , the setup do not run

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 4, 2022, 23:5601/04/22
12/16/20

i

help me

Jan 4, 2022, 23:5701/04/22
12/16/20
Alex Strasser

i

help me

There is no one left to help on site. 

Jan 5, 2022, 00:0201/05/22
12/16/20
Alex Strasser

There is no one left to help on site. 

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!?

IT' S BEEN A WEEK.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? 

AnnabelleModerator
Jan 5, 2022, 23:2101/05/22
11/25/16

I tried logging into one of my accounts Alex and it made me go through a Captcha to ensure I wasn't a bot. That may be what you are running into. If so click on the box shown at the prompt. I hope this helps. Sorry for the delay in response time.