All Categories

Facebook account deleted -- cannot access anymore

Search
Feb 16, 2021, 14:2002/16/21
08/10/17

Hello, I've been playing with an account created by my son's facebook and I never logged out. Today I broke off my phone so I can't access anymore now, because he's deleted facebook some months ago.

Is it possible to get my account back? I may furnish more informations if I had an email or some kind of private support request(unfortunately it tells me to use the Robot but nothing opens up in the game's support interface), such as the device ID or something, last login etc. so I could prove accurately that the account belongs to me.

Thank you anticipately for your time.

Views
Comments
Comments
AnnabelleModerator
Feb 17, 2021, 01:0902/17/21
11/25/16

Hi 883barby, are you able to access your user ID number?

Feb 17, 2021, 15:0702/17/21
08/10/17

Good afternoon, you mean PLARIUM ID? Because I don't know if I have a user ID if I used the facebook access.

I can actually tell you I use 3 more castles on the same device(s) (so you may cross-check them?): one is reserved@alice.it-"Don Pollon", one is riserbato66@gmail.com -- "Don ⚡ Zaucher", the other one is 883barby@gmail.com-"Mac Gyver.", the lost account's name is "Mac Gyver Jr".

Tell me if you need more, thank you.

AnnabelleModerator
Feb 18, 2021, 03:0302/18/21
Feb 25, 2021, 11:14(edited)
11/25/16
883barby

Good afternoon, you mean PLARIUM ID? Because I don't know if I have a user ID if I used the facebook access.

I can actually tell you I use 3 more castles on the same device(s) (so you may cross-check them?): one is reserved@alice.it-"Don Pollon", one is riserbato66@gmail.com -- "Don ⚡ Zaucher", the other one is 883barby@gmail.com-"Mac Gyver.", the lost account's name is "Mac Gyver Jr".

Tell me if you need more, thank you.

. I will ask the Administrator to look into this further for you. 

Feb 18, 2021, 13:5402/18/21
08/10/17

Thank you I will be here if you need more informations. Have a nice day.

NancyAdmin
Feb 25, 2021, 11:1602/25/21
07/09/19
883barby

Thank you I will be here if you need more informations. Have a nice day.

Barby, I'm afraid such cases should be discussed with a support agent privately. Please submit a request via Amelia (the chatbot) and wait for a reply. 

Also, if you linked that account to Plarium Play, then you should be able to login to your account using an email address and password of your Plarium Play account. I hope it helps.

Mar 2, 2021, 13:4903/02/21
08/10/17
Nancy

Barby, I'm afraid such cases should be discussed with a support agent privately. Please submit a request via Amelia (the chatbot) and wait for a reply. 

Also, if you linked that account to Plarium Play, then you should be able to login to your account using an email address and password of your Plarium Play account. I hope it helps.

Hello, the fact is I registered this account using ONLY facebook, and now so that account has been deleted by my son, I'm not able to access anymore.

The chatbot isn't helping me and I've been sending 3 or 4 requests, also asking it 'human' to have a real persons' support but nothing happened.

I've also made some payments on this account which are from the same credit card used in the other accounts I quoted upside here, I hope you can check. Greetings.

NancyAdmin
Mar 3, 2021, 15:3203/03/21
07/09/19
883barby

Hello, the fact is I registered this account using ONLY facebook, and now so that account has been deleted by my son, I'm not able to access anymore.

The chatbot isn't helping me and I've been sending 3 or 4 requests, also asking it 'human' to have a real persons' support but nothing happened.

I've also made some payments on this account which are from the same credit card used in the other accounts I quoted upside here, I hope you can check. Greetings.

As far as I can see, a support agent replied to your request but we haven't received a reply from you. Please reply to it and provide all the necessary information. Thanks

Mar 12, 2021, 09:2103/12/21
11/14/19

how you get you old account back from facebook to you guy it restart my game all over

AnnabelleModerator
Mar 13, 2021, 00:2603/13/21
11/25/16
maddogbarker2

how you get you old account back from facebook to you guy it restart my game all over

Hi maddogbarker2, you would need access to your old Facebook account to move the game from Facebook to Plarium Play as Facebook no longer supports Stormfall: Rise of Balur. We did a "migration" of all of our games from Facebook to Plarium Play and that was completed on December 31, 2020 but players needed to make the change over.

If you have Plarium Play, link your game to your Facebook account and see if that corrects the situation.